What's new
New dumpers are in DHL's hands now. Should be here Tuesday.

Waitlist folks! I have one AES spot open in the first batch from people who backed out. And I have a handful of you that I don't know if you want AES or MVS (or I missed writing it down). Hoping to find one of you to toss in there.

@niceguy @ebzero89 @PhysicalMedia @HoblinGobs34 @edwoodjr @zerocix @Shinsengumi @KingRolo @Mukuro_W
hey is it ok to dm you and say what type of cartridge we want and payment?

hey is it ok to dm you and say what type of cartridge we want and payment?
I'll message everyone for payment etc when I go to order carts. I'd intended to do it this week and then realized it's Christmas week, so will probably be first week of the year. Easier for me to keep track of if everything has the same subject title etc.

That being said, if AES is what you want, whoever speaks up first is getting put into the empty spot!

How much will it be for the pre-payment?

Asking, because I want to send the needed to my Paypal account in advance...

Please put me on the waitlist for 1 MVS version. I messaged you as well, thanks!!

I will take the open AES slot if it is still available. I am on the wait list with the initial intent of getting a MVS cart. I was planning on potentially getting an AES cart later, but why not first? Either way, I'm a winner!

It's hard figure out what is "right" at this point for those individuals since 2/3 of the work has already been done on their behalf and something I'm struggling to figure out today
For public record. My answer to this was to refund the deposits in full, and in the event they'd ordered multiple carts and wanted to keep one, I have denied that option and refunded them for everything. If they've backed out once there is no reason I should expect they won't do it again.

I will choose not to do business with these folks moving forward and won't be replying to their messages. These individuals have been refunded in full and as far as I am concerned our business is concluded.

Will the unibios 4.0 work with these upgraded 161 in 1 multicarts or should I just just get a stock motherboard without the unibios?

Huh, I really thought you were already on the list. Well, you are now. Shell isn't necessary. If you've got a whole v3 161-in-1 we can use that, but these guys come with shells, so no big deal there!

Merry Christmas!! No worries, Looks like ill be in for the full setup, I sold my 161 cart a while back. I checked the list and did not see me on it either. Whatever you need money wise just let me know and when. MVS version.

Last edited:
Hi, I tried to contact you via DM on the forum to be put on the waitlist but never got an answer. Hope it's okay to request to be put on waitlist if I reply to thread. I have no problem even paying in full for the cart.

Back