What's new
Yeah everyone in this thread, waiting, with a donor game siting in a box… this is your reminder to change the brown elna capacitors in the audio section. they will leak.
I just stacked my MT2 on top of each other so that all that liquid pools together for easy clean up later...

Yeah everyone in this thread, waiting, with a donor game siting in a box… this is your reminder to change the brown elna capacitors in the audio section. they will leak.
Already done. Almost every single one had gone bad on my MT2 when I measured them but thankfully no leaking.

Already done. Almost every single one had gone bad on my MT2 when I measured them but thankfully no leaking.
In fact, here they are post-removal:
C939215A-D77A-43AA-8E02-4C888EFDE280.jpeg

The bottom left one was all lumpy.

any more news on this ?
fire button finger twitches just thinking about it…, and my image fight pcb
has decided to go all shitty
bad image fight!

i don’t have an m72 yet!!

wondering will image fight be on this M92 multi ?
any news of possible line up that isn’t on the pic of list posted from apocalypse previous post..

this will be awsome when it comes ..
i have 3 m92 waiting

i’ll take 2 please

i don’t have an m72 yet!!

wondering will image fight be on this M92 multi ?
any news of possible line up that isn’t on the pic of list posted from apocalypse previous post..

this will be awsome when it comes ..
i have 3 m92 waiting

i’ll take 2 please
Yes, the glorious M72 hardware, host of many great and sought after games like R-Type, X-Multiply, Ninja Spirit, etc. to name few.
As you may have seen my projects are always a mix of software hack and hardware design, I repeated the process once again.

There are 10 know games on this hardware:
- Air Duel
- Battle Chopper/Mr.Heli
- Dragon Breed (Japanese version)
- Gallop
- Daiku No Gensan (Japanese version of Hammerin' Harry)
- Image Fight
- Legend Of Hero Tonma
- Ninja Spirit/ Saigo No Nindou
- R-Type
- X-Multiply (Japanese version)
[EDIT]
Two more games added to the list:
- R-Type II (World version, converted from M84)
- Lightning Swords (known in Japan as Kengo, converted from encrypted V35 M84)
[EDIT 2]
One more game added to the list:
- Pound For Pound (World version, converted from M85, hacked controls to use joysticks instead of trackballs)

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/irem-m72-multi-sales-installation-and-support.19869/
ghet yoself an m72 board and a multi from mitsurugi and u can play all the image fight u want

yeh i am just working out what to sell to get my m72 & multi …

what price do you think i need to expect to pay ?

yeh i am just working out what to sell to get my m72 & multi …

what price do you think i need to expect to pay ?
An arm, plus a leg!

Depends on the game. I’d say $600-700 plus the multi on the low end. I’ve seen some deals come and go. If you just want to pull the trigger, $900 for a game.

yp smiley is right. thats about what ur gonna pay, possibly more. best thing you can do is put out a WTB in the want to buy section, and keep an open tab on the marketplace to look for ppl selling those boards. took me a couple months, but i got it. nothing in this hobby happens over night.

Back