What's new
I sure hope so. I think Mitsu said something about it possible coming after the S18 and before the S32? I can't remember now.

Nope. S18 then s32. Might do a batch of Namco s1 in-between those two.

We just received the m92 1st proto last week. The main multi pcb will be standard but the sub pcb will be dependant on your donor. We will need help with measurements for some romboards.

Stay tuned.

We just received the m92 1st proto last week. The main multi pcb will be standard but the sub pcb will be dependant on your donor. We will need help with measurements for some romboards.

Stay tuned.
Hey mitsurugi if I ship gunforce pcb to you, will that help you on exact measurement and anything else you need for that board compatibility?

Stay tuned.
Oh awesome, can't wait for the S32! First proto for the M92 sounds very exciting, although I know it can still be years after a proto is done before the final product is ready for sale. Look at the issues with the S18, haha.

You guys do amazing work, we just get the benefit of the end result. I will settle for making a couple of ROM sets for my newly aquired MT2 board (Undercover Cops, HOOK, Geo-Storm, R-TYPE LEO, Crossed Blades) to tide me over until the multi is finally in my hands. I just wish I had an M72 board :(

I am in for either if this is an interest thread.

Plus one for me. I knew investing an Aero roller panel would pay off.

OMG Segasonic!!

I am in for this one. Would be interested in the first one but I am keeping an option on the second one

Last edited:
If there would be any M92 Multi released, I would be more than happy to be part of the experience.
Could you please add me for +1.
Either option would be fine but rather go for the simpler version.
Thanks

Back