What's new
last question i have is only way we gonna be able to update the misters through the internet would be through the ethernet cable as only using the main board it dont have usb ports to connect a wifi adaptor connect?

thanks in advance everyone.

quick question im looking to buy a mister and i want to use it with the jamma board your doing on a vewlix.
If your vewlix has JVS, you don't need the Jamma Expander. You only need a JVS-PAC 2 for controls and a memory module + the DE10-nano itself.

If your vewlix has JVS, you don't need the Jamma Expander. You only need a JVS-PAC 2 for controls and a memory module + the DE10-nano itself.
Thanks! i did not know that. A jvs pac 2 does sound handy. Im still ordering the jamma expander as i want to run it on jamma.

Question for you guys, is a push type DC connector like this OK? It's not a beauty, but makes my life a lot easier..
dc cable.jpg

Decided to do it properly, flexible silicone 18AWG 8)

Are you able to also supply a memory module or what was your final decision on that?
No Irken memory modules - margins are way too low to justify the risks, and they seem to be generally available from others without too much hassle, so not much value I can create by making them.

No Irken memory modules - margins are way too low to justify the risks, and they seem to be generally available from others without too much hassle, so not much value I can create by making them.
Just from convenience as I’m making an order from you anyways in my regards

Looking good! :) And curious about what those things are :D

Mainly posting to also watch the thread.

I'm looking forward the release, will it be directly purchasable on your store website, or do I need to be on a waiting list?

Very cool! Will these be for sale on your website once made available?

Want, holy cow

Edit: I don't know how I missed this up to this point, but I wonder if it's ok to ask how many of these will be available?

Back