What's new
0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Hello im new to the mister,

quick question im looking to buy a mister and i want to use it with the jamma board your doing on a vewlix.

what do i need to buy on the mister side
The main board ofcourse but should i buy the usb board that go on the bottom or the standard i/o board or the digital i/o board?

should i just buy a complete mister?
Want, holy cow

Edit: I don't know how I missed this up to this point, but I wonder if it's ok to ask how many of these will be available?

Should we all do this? Or ya got me down for one already ;) :D
I've got you :) I have closed the list, but don't despair - it's not a pre-order list. I'm not 100% how to do it yet, but options range from a 24/48h notification on exact time they will be up on the webiste to an option the purchase before they're generally available.

Very cool project Mister!

Please add me to the list as I do want one.

I just sent you a message on your site.

Thanks!

Brent

:D

Last edited:
I sent a message too on contact form :happy: (will be happy if you will have some ram addons spare too)

Sorry for crappy picture, my CRT is a little camera shy. I added a new feature a couple of days ago, you can see it in top right left corner - it's mister volume control, and it's a shift-key combination (1pstart+up/down).

It's only active when you're in the mode that gives you full access to the menus, and mister seems to save the setting for next reboot.

IMG_1281.jpeg

Zimcest - todays project is to make an automated QA thingie, here the Jammafier is programmed to output Jamma to the Expander to verify that all connections are working.

The expander reads CPS2 kick volume up/down buttons - did any cabs actually use these? Out-of-the box they will likely be just that, volume up/down - but can be reprogrammed to e.g. bring up the MiSTer core selection menu for those that would like a dedicated button for it.

test setup.jpeg

Price is also finally decided -for this batch it will be 1550 NOK (179 USD according to google), which is a bit too close to being non-feasible than I'd like - but good for you guys 8) . With chip shortages and what not, I can't guarantee this will be the price on (hopefully) future batches. This includes the Expander, 4 screws for the DE10, USB, HDMI and DC cable.

No need of PM'ing me or sending messages through the website - just follow this thread and you will be notified when they are available.

https://twitter.com/IrkenLabs also works :)

Last edited:
An awesome price considering today's prices/market, etc...I expected a higher price for sure. So I just might have to get 2 then :D.

Your products are simply top-notch, and I expect no less from this one. I know you have carefully thought about every detail/option on it. And your products just work as intended.

Guys don't sleep on this, if you have been looking for a solution to hook up your Mister to your jamma cabs this will most likely be the one you want. Don't miss out!

Looking forward to placing my order :thumbsup:

Back