What's new
A little update on progress - all the hard stuff is done. Now comes the really hard part, which is writing content for the website :)
https://irkenlabs.com/jamma-expander/introduction

I've started doing firmware programming, QA and packaging - but this will take a little time as work and family also needs a little attention.
Don't panic if you're on the list and haven't received an email, you will..

Hmm, I wonder if I should have put my money towards this one instead of pre-ordering the MISTERcade in which I have no idea on the status of. . .

Hmm, I wonder if I should have put my money towards this one instead of pre-ordering the MISTERcade in which I have no idea on the status of. . .
I have no doubt MistarAddons makes good products and has been into the Mister stuff from way back. I preordered a mistercade myself back in March.

But I know @invzim, I know his products, have multiples of most if not all them. He knows arcade stuff, knows electronics, understands what we are looking for, so for me it just makes sense to get one or more :D . I trust his methods and his products, never let me down before, his designs are basically foolproof and they just work. He is quick to resolve any issues or add support for a feature/something if he can do it. So for me its a no-brainer purchase. I will probably have this in my hands way before the MisterCade ever arrives.

So I would say don't miss out on getting this one coming from one of our very own great arcade hobby devs.

Last edited:
So if we wanted to plug in any USB devices (keyboard, wifi), we would have to use a separately powered USB hub, is that correct?

@invzim OMG, this gave me a good laugh today! :D

1631303201634.png

So if we wanted to plug in any USB devices (keyboard, wifi), we would have to use a separately powered USB hub, is that correct?
He includes an otg cable adapter to hook up a keyboard, but if you want to plug more things in at the same time I guess you would need a hub. But its going in the cab, I want to set it and forget it.

Back