What's new
So if we wanted to plug in any USB devices (keyboard, wifi), we would have to use a separately powered USB hub, is that correct?
Correct. The idea is that you don't need a keyboard, and wifi-reception within a cab (especially candy cabs) would be pretty bad to begin with.
In gamepad mode, you have menu options for space and enter - will get to this in the documentation when I cover gamepad mode.
@invzim One question surrounding prepping an sd card while waiting for the board. Do I really need to use the image + update script as per your documentation, or is the updater-pc tool enough?

https://github.com/theypsilon/Update_All_MiSTer/tree/master/updater-pc
No idea, I wasn't even aware of this tool - will give it a go and update documentation accordingly. There is nothing inherently magic about the Expander, if you enable composite sync and direct_video stuff should work - but thought I'd provide a simple to the point write-up to let people new to MiSTer get something working quickly.

It’s being delivered when I’m not home, and no choice to choose a delivery option :’( I hope they leave it still and don’t delay it for me. Really excited :D

Guess Im staying home :D
1631401770410.png

All emails have gone out, there is a pile of shipments going out tomorrow. If you haven't received an email, just wait a week or so - plan is to finish up doing QA and firmware + website this week, then do a general 'launch' next week-end unless something major pops up.

Back