What's new
Well, at least here with JAMMA Himitsu you will have full support here, twitter or live on Discord, we are social!

Thanks

1661987445113.png

HI guys, just announced the HIMITSU SARU Ver. that is the open source version.
More info click here!

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry for not post so much here.
We have news about JAMMA HIMITSU!
SARU Ver. is already full working and on beta testers hands.
If you have interest in be a beta tester, please enter in touch here via DM or directly with me on Discord ( https://t.co/etSLCSGrlE )

I made a short video showing how my setup is:

Some PCB pics
IMG_20221119_202620526_HDR.jpgIMG_20221119_202156644_HDR.jpg

Some people have asked why I use Discord, and the answer is simple, more control over projects, topics, and faster conversation.

Of course we can use the forum here, but I realize that there is not as much interest, since people here already use other JAMMA solutions for the DE10 Nano.

Again, my intent is always to bring a low cost solution that anyone can do anywhere in the world. For those who want to support this project financially, there is KAMI Ver. which is something more complete and plug n play and you can find here: https://ko-fi.com/s/c972758b28

Any questions, you can post here and I will answer.

There can't be enough JAMMA solutions ;) - you project is awesome.
I am in the lucky position to have PCB's, hence I don't use the DE10 for Arcade games in a Cab.

Asked in the Discord as well, but this looks like a cool project... but where is the actual source project for it?

It mentions open source in multiple places everywhere, but I haven't find a repo when looking for it.

There can't be enough JAMMA solutions ;) - you project is awesome.
I am in the lucky position to have PCB's, hence I don't use the DE10 for Arcade games in a Cab.
Thanks friend, hope you try it sometime when you can.
Asked in the Discord as well, but this looks like a cool project... but where is the actual source project for it?

It mentions open source in multiple places everywhere, but I haven't find a repo when looking for it.
Already answered on Discord and as i mentioned everywhere, it's on beta testers hands. Hope my english is not being a issue here :)

Already answered on Discord and as i mentioned everywhere, it's on beta testers hands. Hope my english is not being a issue here :)
Cool, looking forward to final version. I'll keep talking with you there instead.

To be extra clear, I don't mean any disrespect here. I just wanted to try making one :)

Cool, looking forward to final version. I'll keep talking with you there instead.

To be extra clear, I don't mean any disrespect here. I just wanted to try making one :)
No issues friend. You are already part of HIMITSU Saru Beta team.

Any status updates on this project?

Any status updates on this project?
Most of updates are on Discord, Saru Ver. (open source) is really close to a public release, while Kami Ver. will go to alpha test.

Last edited:
Back