- Sep 16, 2015
- Reaction score
- Yokosuka, Japan
Konami JAMMA PCB Metal Protective Case/EnclosureKonami made some of the best Beat ‘Em Up Arcade Games in the 80s and 90s. X-Men, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons, and so many more. I’ve been an avid collector of them since I started collecting arcade boards in 2009 and mostly had mine packed in boxes with bubble wrap when not in a cabinet. I knew this wasn’t safe and wanted to make something more secure, polished, and fitting of my boards that had both monetary and sentimental value to me.
These Konami JAMMA PCBs are the best on the market and made by my awesome, North American based metal shop partners of over 15 years! If you’ve owned a Panzer Fight Stick, ADCAP SuperGun, or any of the CPSx cases I have designed and built over the years you know the quality is UNMATCHED.
Important Case Details:
- Cold Rolled Steel, powder coated finish.
- Single Access to JAMMA Edge, Additional Audio Outputs (where appropriate for the KONAMI board used), and Extra Player Kick Harness.
- Fits both the small and large form factor KONAMI JAMMA PCBs (Note: 6 player boards are too large for this case).
- Mounting Spot for custom Board Identifiers/Artwork (Art/Etched Plexi Not included with the case).
- Rubber feet on the bottom.
- Simple two piece design.
- Konami Board of your choice.
- Art Topper to add your custom flair.