What's new

JasenHicks

Professional
Reaction score

Konami JAMMA PCB Metal Protective Case/Enclosure

Konami made some of the best Beat ‘Em Up Arcade Games in the 80s and 90s. X-Men, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons, and so many more. I’ve been an avid collector of them since I started collecting arcade boards in 2009 and mostly had mine packed in boxes with bubble wrap when not in a cabinet. I knew this wasn’t safe and wanted to make something more secure, polished, and fitting of my boards that had both monetary and sentimental value to me.

These Konami JAMMA PCBs are the best on the market and made by my awesome, North American based metal shop partners of over 15 years! If you’ve owned a Panzer Fight Stick, ADCAP SuperGun, or any of the CPSx cases I have designed and built over the years you know the quality is UNMATCHED.

Important Case Details:
  • Cold Rolled Steel, powder coated finish.
  • Single Access to JAMMA Edge, Additional Audio Outputs (where appropriate for the KONAMI board used), and Extra Player Kick Harness.
  • Fits both the small and large form factor KONAMI JAMMA PCBs (Note: 6 player boards are too large for this case).
  • Mounting Spot for custom Board Identifiers/Artwork (Art/Etched Plexi Not included with the case).
  • Rubber feet on the bottom.
  • Simple two piece design.
What you will need to provide:
  • Konami Board of your choice.
  • Art Topper to add your custom flair.
Purchase Link: https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/konami-jamma-case/

Attachments

• KONAMIPCBCASE-9.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-9.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 88
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-5.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-5.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 79
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-6.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-6.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 78
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-7.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-7.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 80
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-9.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-9.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 81
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-11.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-11.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 83
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-12.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-12.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 77
  • KONAMIPCBCASE-14.jpg
    KONAMIPCBCASE-14.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 79
I would need to make 50 to keep price palatable; and a board to measure :)

I would need to make 50 to keep price palatable; and a board to measure :)
Well... That sounds out of the question, lol. For what the board cost and means to me, I'd be open to a ridiculous one off from the man himself, but understand if it's not something you would be interested in. I could definitely get precise measurements, or even simply provide a board.

I may have spoken a bit too soon as a couple orders for Konami cases just arrived. I'm going to leave this open a few extra days to let any stragglers jump in to the run. Much like the CPS1/2/3 cases I am going to hold off on running more until the summer while I launch the PFS4, retire from the Navy, and move back state side!

What size screw is recommended for mounting the PCB to the case?

The long stand offs are: .562 in long
The short stand offs are: .687 in long

Both are #4-40

Back