What's new
It can really depend on what it is and how much you are shipping. Sometimes I can save you money over Buyee, sometimes I can't. Shipping rates increased by about 35% within the last year more or less matching the devaluation of the yen. Where I can really save you money is when you have multiple items that need to be condensed. Buyee tends to just throw all your small boxes as is into a bigger box (usually TOO big, Amazon style) and call it a day, whereas I'll take everything out and try to get into as small of a package as possible while still being protected.

I'm booked up right now so I'm not taking on any new orders, but please keep an eye out on the first page and on my signature.
You forgot t say that everything you ship is done in a professional and outstanding way. I think that people need to understand the unique and individualized service that you offerr. It's quality over bulk buying. I have no doubts, I'd buy from @Joko3 for items where I really like happy endings :thumbup:

Latest

IMG_7278.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7267.jpeg
    IMG_7267.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_7280.jpeg
    IMG_7280.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7281.jpeg
    IMG_7281.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7270.jpeg
    IMG_7270.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7269.jpeg
    IMG_7269.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7268.jpeg
    IMG_7268.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7289.jpeg
    IMG_7289.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7272.jpeg
    IMG_7272.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7275.jpeg
    IMG_7275.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 68
Important Announcement!

I am closing the service as of today. All orders in progress will be the last.

The short version of everything is that I will be moving back to America with my wife next year, and I need more time to get what needs to be done before I leave. Something came up today which lit a bit of fire under me, so I will most likely be out of the scene entirely for a while. The long-term plan is to return to Japan eventually, but for now, going home for a while is the best move.

Thank you very much for all your support. It’s been a lot of fun!

Hello everyone. A small favor to ask.

I will be posting various items for sale within the next few weeks to help raise funds for my move. Every dollar earned will go towards shipping games I'm keeping over to my dad's house. Right now I'm preparing everything and will message several friends here for first dibs. After that, I'll post to the sales thread. Everything will essentially be what I paid plus $20 for the sake of fundraising. While shopping for everybody else I spent A LOT of time on Yahoo and bought stuff that I haven't really used. It would be much appreciated if you'd consider helping me out once I post everything : )

Back