What's new
Hello everyone. A small favor to ask.

I will be posting various items for sale within the next few weeks to help raise funds for my move. Every dollar earned will go towards shipping games I'm keeping over to my dad's house. Right now I'm preparing everything and will message several friends here for first dibs. After that, I'll post to the sales thread. Everything will essentially be what I paid plus $20 for the sake of fundraising. While shopping for everybody else I spent A LOT of time on Yahoo and bought stuff that I haven't really used. It would be much appreciated if you'd consider helping me out once I post everything : )
Of course! Remember we are friends ;) Let us know what you have.

Hello everyone. A small favor to ask.

I will be posting various items for sale within the next few weeks to help raise funds for my move. Every dollar earned will go towards shipping games I'm keeping over to my dad's house. Right now I'm preparing everything and will message several friends here for first dibs. After that, I'll post to the sales thread. Everything will essentially be what I paid plus $20 for the sake of fundraising. While shopping for everybody else I spent A LOT of time on Yahoo and bought stuff that I haven't really used. It would be much appreciated if you'd consider helping me out once I post everything : )
I've seen some of the list, and can vouch for its condition & quality, prepare your wallets console/arcade fiends :)

The list hasn't been sent to anyone yet so please don't worry about not being included : )

I just did the Marie Kondo thing yesterday with everything that's been stored in the closet. Going to price it tomorrow and then send out messages the next day. I may add some more items as well; I'm debating a few things still like all the SFC carts (may just go the Everdrive route like my other consoles).

I'm in if we're friends!

Would it not be easier to just make a for sale thread though?

Just an update that I'm still going through stuff and pricing. Don't want to get anyone's hopes up here; there will be no exceptionally rare stuff like Cave boards or anything like that. It's a lot of stuff a lot of people may already have in their collections, but good stuff never the less. I'll be sending out a message to people within the next hour with what I've set aside so far.

My more expensive stuff is now at Mikado; I'm renting out two cabinets there and collecting a portion of the income from them (income - rental/operating cost). I did this so my Japanese bank account stays active with deposits until I return 4-5 years later.

Last edited:
I sent the list to quite a few members that I had positive experiences with just now. If you had a good transaction with me and didn't get the message please PM me and I'll send it over.

Edit: I'll be busy over the next two days, so I probably can't respond to any messages until Thursday (Japan time). For the sake of fairness, it will be first message first served.

@Joko3 I think I might still have an item on your end for next time I bought something through you :) Is it possible to try and get it? If it’s too much for you, it’s ok it’s no biggie

@Joko3 I think I might still have an item on your end for next time I bought something through you :) Is it possible to try and get it? If it’s too much for you, it’s ok it’s no biggie
It’s around the house somewhere (the Akai Katana folder). No problem to ship it out by itself. Will send you a private message.

My more expensive stuff is now at Mikado; I'm renting out two cabinets there and collecting a portion of the income from them (income - rental/operating cost). I did this so my Japanese bank account stays active with deposits until I return 4-5 years later.

The 1st Takadanobaba location? I'll be there this Thursday for a tournament actually.

Good luck with move
Have a smooth move as poss
I’m currently moving second time in one year …
Cabs on the move

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back