What's new

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Wanted to share this with anyone who may have a JVC TM-A130SU and could use it. :thumbsup: Im restoring and modding some JVCs with Martins RGB mod, and needed a nice clean way to integrate the inputs onto the back of the JVC. I like keeping everything in inline above the input block that is present (Video on the left, audio on the right etc) so I engineered this to fit in the negative space above the other inputs. You can feed the wires through a hole that is already present. Hope someone finds this useful , please let me know if anyone has questions.

[astrocity]JVC TM-130SU Files

IMG_5275.jpg

This is a breakout box for the back of your JVC TM-A130SU to house a female SCART, RCA outputs, and a switch to route audio out or to the internal speaker after modifying your monitor for RGB input. Thank you to the amazing Martin Hejnfelt for his help and all the work he has done in engineering the mod this is intended to be used with.

Martins webpage about the mod: https://immerhax.com/?p=185
Martins Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/skum/designs

It utilizes the screw point in the center directly above the S Video input to snugly secure this little box onto the back, so no mods to the case are required, keeping everything stock.

You will, however, need to source the screw to replace the stock one, as it is a little bit too short.

Enjoy

Last edited:
I just finished up another version of this for the A130SU's brother, the A13SU. This one uses the stock screw and 1 extra bolt/nut. There are a few areas I wanted to clean up but it got really meticulous, LOTS of details. Specifically there are some light lines on some of the surfaces from the engineering process. But its purely cosmetic and is barely noticeable, Im just nitpicking because I like things perfect :)
A4977E1C-0F3B-4C97-AA9A-BD218C116ABC.jpeg

[astrocity]JVC TM-A13SU RGBS Input Block

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Back