What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread about modifying these tiny cabinets or something? They seem like they would be fun to convert. Has anyone made a control panel or anything? I don't know much about the actual game inside them.

here two weeks

Attachments

• 09b679a9-f61e-4997-98f9-3813f230673a.JPG
    09b679a9-f61e-4997-98f9-3813f230673a.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 105
  • f50fe7be-c602-41f0-ba67-e4bc0f531937.JPG
    f50fe7be-c602-41f0-ba67-e4bc0f531937.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 116
Hey KC. I'm looking for a Vewlix F (prefer black) that is in working order and looks good cosmetically. Can you please message me with a price list and availability? Thanks!

Heads-up cosmetics are almost impossible considering how bad the "white" yellows. They are very nice when you find one that hasn't, but almost universally they have turned color.

Heads-up cosmetics are almost impossible considering how bad the "white" yellows. They are very nice when you find one that hasn't, but almost universally they have turned color.
They end up looking like a tan/beige/cream color at the end. Have a buddy that painted his and it loosk super white. He gets asked all the time if its fake because all they have seen before are yellowed lol.

A Viewlix F with a 2P12B layout would also be of interest to me, though I'm sure shipping to the East Coast is prohibitively expensive. Though I'm willing to hear the price before rejecting the possibility entirely.

Is the Taito jamma kit still the best way to get jamma into the Vewlix? Are they readily available? I'd like to get another candy to run vert games, but open to a Vewlix. If others on east coast / new england area are planning on ordering sometime in the next few months let me know. Maybe we can combine shipping.

Shipping on my Astro City from LA to Oklahoma was $500 with STI.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the experience buying from KC. Cabinet condition was accurately represented to me and now given the shipping costs, I'm wishing I'd just snagged a Blast to go with it on the same shipping trip.

Is the Taito jamma kit still the best way to get jamma into the Vewlix? Are they readily available? I'd like to get another candy to run vert games, but open to a Vewlix. If others on east coast / new england area are planning on ordering sometime in the next few months let me know. Maybe we can combine shipping.
They stopped making JAMMA kits a long time ago, if you can find someone willing to sell, they’re going upwards of $1,000. That is not in the realm of sane. You’d probably be better off with something like a jammafier if you wanted to go JAMMA in a Vewlix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back