Enthusiast
Reaction score
300 boards $300 each
Lindbergh red yellow
typer X 2 3
ringedge 1 2
namco 357
ILL
I am interested in an Taito Type X2 board. I would want to know specs, condition and so forth so would that be available so I could choose one?

SF3BMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in an Taito Type X2 board. I would want to know specs, condition and so forth so would that be available so I could choose one?
Yea if you aren't in SoCal or anywhere near to make the drive on over to his warehouse, you're pretty much SOL on getting the answers you need before you commit to buy.

Cereth

Champion
Reaction score
When you sell a dedicated cab and pull the dedicated PCB that doesn’t work in other cabs without telling the buyer, backpedaling after the fact doesn’t help. I told Phil to get in touch for the PCB. You need to get that to him. That’s beyond poor.

EDIT: also this is why you should describe what you sell, and why you get a bad rep frequently. I point a lot of buyers your way and it’s tiresome to include a full book buyer’s guide for stuff like this. You just listed two dedicated cabs with no PCB, Theatrhythm and Nostalgia. Why did you fail to mention no PCB with Touch De Uno? You owe it to Phil, even if you charge him for it.

Last edited:

kcarcadegame

Grand Master
Reaction score
When you sell a dedicated cab and pull the dedicated PCB that doesn’t work in other cabs without telling the buyer, backpedaling after the fact doesn’t help. I told Phil to get in touch for the PCB. You need to get that to him. That’s beyond poor.

EDIT: also this is why you should describe what you sell, and why you get a bad rep frequently. I point a lot of buyers your way and it’s tiresome to include a full book buyer’s guide for stuff like this. You just listed two dedicated cabs with no PCB, Theatrhythm and Nostalgia. Why did you fail to mention no PCB with Touch De Uno? You owe it to Phil, even if you charge him for it

don't get any opinion when you don't know what's going on I told him is cabinet only

Last edited:

kcarcadegame

Grand Master
Reaction score
this is the game

Attachments

• 411ba3a3-c370-4f20-97da-2ceb075123d0.JPG
    411ba3a3-c370-4f20-97da-2ceb075123d0.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 128

kcarcadegame

Grand Master
Reaction score
Still recommend you get that kit to him, sold or given, doesn't matter. Does literally nobody any good in your possession, there's 100 other NAOMI board/carts you could use and only one Touch De Uno
still not your business leave me alone

mikaeltarquin

Student
Reaction score
still not your business leave me alone
What a toxic way of conducting business. You could do the right thing and make everyone happy, but instead you choose to do the wrong thing and help exactly nobody. You may want to consider listening to some constructive criticism, rather than blind greed.

kcarcadegame

Grand Master
Reaction score
What a toxic way of conducting business. You could do the right thing and make everyone happy, but instead you choose to do the wrong thing and help exactly nobody. You may want to consider listening to some constructive criticism, rather than blind g
I selling to him is the cabinet what is the wrong

kcarcadegame

Grand Master
Reaction score
I am get him what I offer him all my sell they can cancel and return it when customer no happy for the sell

kcarcadegame

Grand Master
Reaction score
What a toxic way of conducting business. You could do the right thing and make everyone happy, but instead you choose to do the wrong thing and help exactly nobody. You may want to consider listening to some constructive criticism, rather than blind greed.
also you don't know what going on the sell