What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapped a photo of the inside of the back panel last night, looks like the attached photo.

Cereth also did a nice overview of the cabs on youtube here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtxvuINNOdA

I'll be studying it to see what I can learn. Right now I have no idea how to get into the control panel lol.
the metal circular doo-dads on the control panel pull out and up to lift the panel after unlock. I have a ring edge in mine right now for tennis.

still have 20 units stock $1,500

Attachments

• 717c37b3-f49c-4af2-b034-5d2b13c98c58.JPG
    717c37b3-f49c-4af2-b034-5d2b13c98c58.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 505
the metal circular doo-dads on the control panel pull out and up to lift the panel after unlock. I have a ring edge in mine right now for tennis.
This was extremely helpful, thank you Dave!

do you ship to Detroit? and am i able to to change the panel to a 2 player configuration? i see the guards on the side so im unsure.
If you ever consider this cab for 2p, stop considering buying one at all. There are 3 downsides of the PRas 3. 1) 1p only, 2) cannot rotate, and 3) awkward sit/stand height. If any of those are a problem, it's not the cab for you. It's not even about the side guards, which could be removed. The entire top of the panel is one piece, designed specifically to fit on there around the components underneath. Nobody is going to make a 2p panel for it. The wiring isn't designed for it. They were not made to be 2p cabs, EVER.

Sorry to be harsh about it, just want to make sure you get the picture with them

If you ever consider this cab for 2p, stop considering buying one at all. There are 3 downsides of the PRas 3. 1) 1p only, 2) cannot rotate, and 3) awkward sit/stand height. If any of those are a problem, it's not the cab for you. It's not even about the side guards, which could be removed. The entire top of the panel is one piece, designed specifically to fit on there around the components underneath. Nobody is going to make a 2p panel for it. The wiring isn't designed for it. They were not made to be 2p cabs, EVER.

Sorry to be harsh about it, just want to make sure you get the picture with them
i understand. it's cool, with that much money i'd want the truth anyway. i havent skimmed the thread, do you have a Vewlix L or F instead? if not i'll just check in every so often.

The wiring isn't designed for it.
Technically, it is wired up for 2P, unless we're thinking about different things. Though, 2P looks like it's only wired up for six buttons and not eight. In the shipped config the home button is wired to 2P's button 6. The panel should come off so you could make 2P panel if you really wanted it, but I do think it would probably be awkward.

i understand. it's cool, with that much money i'd want the truth anyway. i havent skimmed the thread, do you have a Vewlix L or F instead? if not i'll just check in every so often.
KC almost always has Ls

Technically, it is wired up for 2P, unless we're thinking about different things. Though, 2P looks like it's only wired up for six buttons and not eight. In the shipped config the home button is wired to 2P's button 6. The panel should come off so you could make 2P panel if you really wanted it, but I do think it would probably be awkward.
Thanks for the clarification on that. I'd defer to you on it, I don't think I really looked as deep into the cab as I could have.

And yeah, KC stocks a shitton of Vewlixes regularly

just bought 4 stools from KC. new and original from taito.
Great doing business with him.
He had a Status cab which was already sold!..

just bought 4 stools from KC. new and original from taito.
Great doing business with him.
He had a Status cab which was already sold!..
Buddy , can you tell how much was ? I recently purchased 2 stools from Taito , but they must be shipped through fedex (shipping through them cost more than stools almost twice)

Buddy , can you tell how much was ? I recently purchased 2 stools from Taito , but they must be shipped through fedex (shipping through them cost more than stools almost twice)
If you’re shipping to Romania it’s not gonna save money to get it from the US.

If you’re shipping to Romania it’s not gonna save money to get it from the US.
They are already on my address from Japan , but they must be shipped (i will ship them - sadly i can't combine the shipping of this box with other goodies purchased from there) . i just wanted to see how much they cost on KC ... if it's any friend from US who want to get 1-2 stools , it's nice to know the cost of them, to forward him to KC to get them directly from him :happy: . As refference , what i paid for them the total is : 42335 ¥ / 2 = 21167.5 ¥ per stool (shipped to RO)

They are already on my address from Japan , but they must be shipped (i will ship them - sadly i can't combine the shipping of this box with other goodies purchased from there) . i just wanted to see how much they cost on KC ... if it's any friend from US who want to get 1-2 stools , it's nice to know the cost of them, to forward him to KC to get them directly from him :happy: . As refference , what i paid for them the total is : 42335 ¥ / 2 = 21167.5 ¥ per stool (shipped to RO)
Yeah I actually think that to Romania that is actually a pretty good deal.

Is this actually the case? Not to sound increduluous, but I was under the impression APM3 games like Virtua Fighter eSports or Dead or Alive 6 just didn't support local versus (i.e. 2 sets of controls on one panel) anyway so it seemed a little illogical.

Is this actually the case? Not to sound increduluous, but I was under the impression APM3 games like Virtua Fighter eSports or Dead or Alive 6 just didn't support local versus (i.e. 2 sets of controls on one panel) anyway so it seemed a little illogical.
Pretty much none of the newest games support anything other than network play

Pretty much none of the newest games support anything other than network play
Right, so I was just confused about what "wired up for 2P" would mean, since nothing that runs on the cabinet supports it software-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back