What's new
Bring it down to anything below 5.20, like 5.10 would be good. 5.20v and above starts frying memory.

Gonna have to either get a new cf or check all the ram chips and see what changes.

Also I would check the PLCC chips to see if they are soldered in correctly (IE push down on each one during boot up). That causes odd blue screen issues as well.

Try all that so I might try again in buying a new Compact Flash drive and see what will happen if not I'm stumped

Hey there guys , I replaced the cpu and only tested the board once without the heatsink for a shortime. Voltage in the screen shows high but I measured with my multimeter at the edge and it was not the same as the display, it was lower. I was using an extension so the voltage was dropping quite a bit, also I am not gonna put a heatsink on with thermal adhesive not knowing if the board is woeking or not since I would have to apply force again to remove it and might damage pads. I took my time testing every single pin on the new cpu to make sure it was soldered properly and not shorting out to any adjacent pin. I also burned another anyide u98 and verified the first one against the file I downloaded, it all checked out fine. At this point I think it's something wrong with either memory or the compact flash card itself, thanks for all the suggestions.

From the video, it just rolls and restarts the process. Possibly the CF HDD isn't reading properly which is why i will get a new one and make sure it connects to the pins. If not, i am not sure

knowing whether it reaches the end of the blue screen and pauses for a moment before restarting or restarting before it reaches the end of the blue screen is the difference between an IDE an and RAM issue.

ideally finding someone with a working KI boardset to confirm your IDE setup will help rule it out and allow you to better focus your troubleshooting.

He just need a tested working HD, of any kind I guess, to rule out his board problems

That's what i am waiting on atm. to see if it's a hdd issue with the pins or something else.

what drive & cable do you currently have?
specially the cable - i'v seen them damaged on amiga 1200's

Back