What's new
Want To Buy

ikamusume

Student
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for the Konami Bubble System PCB. As many people know, the bubble memory used in this PCB was prone to data corruption, so there aren't very many PCBs that currently work. (A bubble memory itself is quite stable, but engineers made a fault)

Gradius in working condition - maximum $1900, Konami RF2 in working condition - maximum $1000, Doesn't boot(ROM BAD) - maximum $900.

Really hope to get a good one for my project.

Thanks a lot!

The last Gradius Bubble System PCB to go at auction went for 8x what you're offering. I wish you luck, but you're asking for a miracle.

One French man was selling a Bubble System Gradius PCB at Arcade-Otaku, but that was sold for about that price last winter.

In Yahoo auction, the ROM version always exceeded $10000, but the bubble system board was lower than that. The maximum price I can pay is around $2700. Non-working PCBs seem to be sold under $1000.

One French man was selling a Bubble System Gradius PCB at Arcade-Otaku, but that was sold for about that price last winter.

In Yahoo auction, the ROM version always exceeded $10000, but the bubble system board was lower than that. The maximum price I can pay is around $2700. Non-working PCBs seem to be sold under $1000.
I mixed things up then. My apologies!

I still wish you luck though! And I read your other thread and look forward to seeing what you accomplish.

Back