What's new
Mark your items as sold

yagamikun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold boards below - Contra Still Left. I know I'm newer here, but I have a 22 year history at Neo-Geo.com with a perfect seller feedback rating (same username over there).

Shipping Update: $20 to US or $60 International.

I listed this on Ebay as it's not moving here, but I'm happy to end the Ebay listing if somebody here is interested. I have the same board posted at Neo-Geo.com (my home forum - 22 year member with 100% perfect seller rating) and VAPS. DO NOT purchase from Ebay, please reach out to me personally here because it's not only more expensive for you, but I'd like to avoid their crazy seller fees.

SOLD $400 Contra - Beautiful PCB. Works great! Word to the wise, this arcade release is in Tate orientation so buy it with that in mind. US release.

Contra - Konami Arcade PCB - Incomplete copy.jpg

SOLD $500 Metamorphic Force
- Beautiful PCB with the sound module replaced. Clean and works wonderfully. Awesome beat-em-up using Konami's popular "Saturday Morning Cartoon" style, although the setting and characters are all original rather than a licensed property like Turtles or X-Men. US release.
Untitled-1.jpg

SOLD $900 Killer Instinct - Beautiful PCB with CF module instead of an HDD. Works great! Comes with CPS2 Kick-Harness converter!

20220525_142802.jpg

Shipping

Last edited:
Bump - Contra left. Dropped price to $400 - Somebody buy this thing! You won't find another deal on a beautiful board like this. :D

Back