What's new
For Sale

Maverick1978

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As the title says. I've a Konami X-Men 4P PCB w/ working sound, including Harness and Manual, for $350 shipped. I never had the cab, only the board which had been placed by an OP into a 2P Z-Back before I purchased it.

I'll post pix later of it working - tbh, I think the only working monitor I have needs a cap kit and readjust, so please forgive what will likely be a poor picture.

If my pricing is off, please make a fair offer. Item will be shipped in a large flat-rate Priority Mail box. If other packaging is preferred, shipping will be at your expense. Local pickup is welcome, and am willing to meet if you're in Deland/Daytona area of Central Florida.

I don't have a lot of feedback here, but Dreygor will vouch for me.

*edit - upon opening cab and inspecting wiring for first time, bog standard jamma harness was all that was in there. No 3p/4p harnesses (2 player cab remember?), and with jamma control wiring SOLDERED to the CP (idiot op). Manual IS still included, but I'm not bothering with desoldering a used standard jamma harness.

Last edited:
This is pending sold. Pix were submitted privately upon request as I had just taken them, but not had time to post them live in thread yet, and now won't unless sale falls through.

Upon pulling the cab out, which I'd never gone through before, I did find that the 3p/4p harnesses weren't present in the cab - P1/P2 was connected through the jamma connector only, so harness will no longer come with the board, since there would be no point.

Back