What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
STI will also meet you on the side of the road somewhere.
8|
A little back story, last time I used them they wanted to delivery my cabs in a 53' truck but my neighborhood roads are too narrow for that, so they gave me the option to meet them off the nearest main road, or they could deliver them in a box truck for a fee.

Since I was by myself, and didnt have access to a truck anyway. I just paid the fee for the box truck.

what did they charge you for that, if you dont kind me asking?

Their prices are very good, to me. Curious what the addon was.

I have my order in for 2 coming in next month.

Do you think the harness will be ready for a replica control panel or will I need more parts?

I found these on eBay from China

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AERO-C...sh=item1cda0aaea7:g:eT8AAOSwk4ddijJx&LH_BIN=1

s-l1600.jpg

Youre going to need harnesses. The mahjong panel uses a totally different set of them.

Also, if you're going to buy a repro panel buy one from @alberto1225 and not this inkjet garbage from Yaton.
Which harness should I get for these 2?

I Already ordered them a few days ago.

@DecepticonZero - follow up question besides the hardness, is there speakers replacements recommendations and maybe power supply as well..

Note - I am not buying panel/hardness/speakers/etc until I have feedback from @rewrite and actual pics of the cabs..basically, secure the cabs first.

Ive never seen these harnesses for sale outside of buying ones from parted out cabs. They use the connectors called Mate and Lock IIRC. The one thing Im not sure of is if the mahjong cabinets use a different one of those.Sega proprietary connectors for a jamma edge. If you need one of those, Yaton had a pile of those at one point.

There are no drop in speaker replacement. They don't make the speakers the machine ships with anymore, I went as far as to contact the manufacturer. You can however by speaker and modify the brackets that hold them into the cab. It is a job though.

For PSU, I'd recommend just getting the original ones redone if need be. If you must adapt a modern switching psu, it's rather easy and I can take a picture of one I have if need be.

I mean, I know a guy that recaps power supplies. Just saying...

I think my mahjong panel has the same connector as the other ones. I'll try to remember to check.

I mean, I know a guy that recaps power supplies. Just saying...

I think my mahjong panel has the same connector as the other ones. I'll try to remember to check.
The mahjong panel I almost bought had the US style harness connectors (newer Virtua Fighter style), and I passed on it. Maybe they're not all like this?

@DecepticonZero - thanks for the feedback..

@rewrite - we might go that route if you can provide that service and same for the chassis..
I can absolutely do both. I'll figure out what a cap list looks like for the Aero and price it and throw it in my thread.

@DecepticonZero if I can find mine I'll get pics of the connector... It seems to not be where I thought I put it.

Do you think the harness will be ready for a replica control panel or will I need more parts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AERO-C...sh=item1cda0aaea7:g:eT8AAOSwk4ddijJx&LH_BIN=1

s-l1600.jpg
yaton is the man :whistling:
Do you happen to have Yatons email? I’ve been asking him questions on EBay about a product but he isn’t answering me.
never been in contact with him even when I purchase through him. All I know is too buy only on ebay with him to insure you can have a way to get your money back just incase it doesn't show up or work.
Lots of people on this form have mix feelings on him. But the two or 3 purchases I've made have been fine.
And I also heard it's his son? That took over the ebay store or something.

ubeat - $1,400
Vewlix FC - $1,600
NAMCO Blanc - $1,000(Dragonball Zenkai Battle Royale art)
CROSS BEATS - $1,300
Groove Coaster - $1,600
jubeat - $1,400
MAi MAI $2,800
all in stock now can ship after the payment

Last edited:

yaton is the man :whistling:
Do you happen to have Yatons email? I’ve been asking him questions on EBay about a product but he isn’t answering me.
I don' have his email but he did reply to my harness question. He recommended certain harnesses and then waved shipping on both of them.

His English was a bit broken but I enjoyed the cost savings.

I should have asked him if the connectors are the same as the mahjong cab but having $40 worth of wires with alligator clips seems good enough to justify the purchase.

So far I'm in $250 but I'm hoping for a plug and play solution when they arrive and shipping takes over a month from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back