What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo tempting, but it's the shipping to Florida that worries me. I emailed the shipping company they said he uses but they never responded with an estimate.
if one were to arrange a South transaction I would be happy to use my storage as a Nexus to combine on shipping costs. I'm in Jacksonville Florida

I will take one or two if there is shipping to Canada.

Please let me know an estimate!

If anybody can help me figure out freight to Canada please help me! I’m new to this and have no idea what to do lol.

how expensive? Under $1000? How would I get in contact with them?
I was told "Around 1000" last time I was considering it. The buyer didn't want to pay that much, so I never got a full quote.
STI is a real pain to get hold of sometimes. You're better off calling, honestly. Look for Judy Matello. She's way more communicative than Michelle in my experience.

Here's her direct line at Beltmann/STI/CRST. (posted all over KLOV and at the bottom of all her emails, so no real privacy issues i wouldn't think)
630-576-5223

how expensive? Under $1000? How would I get in contact with them?
I was told "Around 1000" last time I was considering it. The buyer didn't want to pay that much, so I never got a full quote.
STI is a real pain to get hold of sometimes. You're better off calling, honestly. Look for Judy Matello. She's way more communicative than Michelle in my experience.

Here's her direct line at Beltmann/STI/CRST. (posted all over KLOV and at the bottom of all her emails, so no real privacy issues i wouldn't think)
630-576-5223
okay I will give them a call. Are they located in LA? Should I get info from KC about his location to provide to them? I really want one of these.

okay I will give them a call. Are they located in LA? Should I get info from KC about his location to provide to them? I really want one of these.
Honestly you might be better off finding one on that side of the continent.

If you're a member of KLOV, there's one in Louisiana, that's a lot closer to ship to T.O.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=448294&highlight=astro+city

There was one in Buffalo that sold recently, that would have been a short drive from the T-dot:
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=458299&highlight=astro+city

If I were you, I'd try posting a WTB thread on KLOV. They have a very strong East Coast member base there.

Honestly you might be better off finding one on that side of the continent.
If you're a member of KLOV, there's one in Louisiana, that's a lot closer to ship to T.O.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=448294&highlight=astro+city

There was one in Buffalo that sold recently, that would have been a short drive from the T-dot:
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=458299&highlight=astro+city

If I were you, I'd try posting a WTB thread on KLOV. They have a very strong East Coast member base there.
ah okay. I would have drove to Buffalo for sure.

@MeNewVegas I'm pretty sure STI is based out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Their parent company is CRST.

Youd just need the zip code and weight/dimensions (the ones on AO wiki are accurate) to get a quote.

@MeNewVegas I'm pretty sure STI is based out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Their parent company is CRST.

Youd just need the zip code and weight/dimensions (the ones on AO wiki are accurate) to get a quote.
Awesome! I messaged KC for the zip code info. Hopefully I can figure this out haha.

It’ll cost around $970, and I think you’ll pay $150-300 or so for customs. That was my last quote for two cabs to Canada but it was about a year ago.

I just drove yesterday from Florida to North Carolina. I saw billboards for STI all along the trip through FL, Georgia, South Carolina, NC. I guess they are a big deal!

If anybody can help me figure out freight to Canada please help me! I’m new to this and have no idea what to do lol.
STI will also meet you on the side of the road somewhere. So you could have them meet you somewhere right over the boarder on the US side and load the cabs up in a truck and drive them home.

STI will also meet you on the side of the road somewhere. So you could have them meet you somewhere right over the boarder on the US side and load the cabs up in a truck and drive them home.
good idea. I could get them shipped to my uncles in North Carolina as well.

STI will also meet you on the side of the road somewhere.
8|
Lol, dude, those guys will do just about anything you want as far as where to deliver. The truck driver that delivers to my area already knows me, so he always calls early the day off asks which location to deliver, my house, storage unit, office, or elsewhere. I’m not surprised that they would meet you at an intersection somewhere.

Last edited:
It’ll cost around $970, and I think you’ll pay $150-300 or so for customs. That was my last quote for two cabs to Canada but it was about a year ago.
970USD?
Yep, comparatively it'd probably be $550-600 in the US.
That's good to know, I'll suggest it in the future
STI will also meet you on the side of the road somewhere.
8|
Lol, dude sit guys will do just about anything you want as far as where to deliver. The truck driver that delivers to my area already knows me, so he always calls early the day off asks which location to deliver, my house, storage unit or office, or elsewhere. I’m not surprised that they would meet you at an intersection somewhere.
This is what I do too. Dispatch also doesn't even bother calling me, just puts it in the system and passes it to the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back