What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaede Missed the part where you were only talking about resolution. I was under the impression it was about the overall game itself. No harm done :)

Last edited:
@Kaede Missed the part where you were only talking about resolution. I was under the impression it was about the overall game itself. No harm done :)
no worries seems like nobody knows what i'm talking about I'd probably make a thread about it later

no worries seems like nobody knows what i'm talking about I'd probably make a thread about it later
Are they truly arcade perfect? IIRC at Combo Breaker et Al they use superguns with real hardware and PVM for the tournaments.

Would also like to know regarding the difference in the Noir, and are Noir panels hard to source?

Are they truly arcade perfect? IIRC at Combo Breaker et Al they use superguns with real hardware and PVM for the tournaments.
CvS1, CvS2, MvC1, and MvC2 yes. Not 3S and A3. SFIII: Double Impact I’m not so sure of since I really never got into New Generation or 2I to really study the differences between arcade and Dreamcast. On the side note, there are other games as well besides fighters on the Dreamcast that live up to the arcade versions. Like Crazy Taxi, House of The Dead 2, and Virtua Striker 2. That's the beauty of the Dreamcast having similar specs as the Naomi.

Last edited:
Lol, thread got so derailed that I would've missed the Taito stool offer if not for sandman quoting...

$3,500 here next month

Attachments

• CwdQwOzUcAAZ2ak.jpg
    CwdQwOzUcAAZ2ak.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 97
Any new versus city left? If so how much would the cab cost and does it come CPS 3 ready? Sorry if it's a stupid question just got a CPS 3 and am pretty new to all of this.

Thank you.

does it come CPS 3 ready?
Yes. The only cabs that wouldn't be CPS3 ready are some later ones that are JVS only, with no Jamma. There aren't many of those to worry about really.

But you should start a new thread if you have questions, we'll make sure you're sorted out. Why we're here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back