What's new
For Sale
My PCBs arrived today.

Shipping was very fast and the package arrived a day ahead of schedule (good job USPS!) to NJ.

The PCBs were extremely well packed.

The box was of very high quality; very sturdy.

PCBs were in anti-static bags inside a generous amount of bubble-wrap.

It would have been very difficult to damage the boards, even if you were trying.

Once outside the box and packing materials, the PCBs were very clean.

They seem to work well, from the limited testing I've done so far.

I appreciate the effort @channelmaniac put into the sale, and the reasonable prices.

I got mine today as well, it was sent out Saturday... The packaging is superb!

Thanks guys!

Would appreciate additions to my feedback thread.

@ShootTheCore said he had issues with Cadash. It's on the way back to me and I'll get it checked out and a refund sent. I stand behind what I sell.
Shoot, I'll definitely check mine as well then. What issues did he have and where is your feedback thread?

Shoot, I'll definitely check mine as well then. What issues did he have and where is your feedback thread?

Background graphics corruption and the game running slowly & soon locking up. The game arrived well-packaged though and @channelmaniac has been very helpful & responsive.

498244B1-DAD5-4A02-9B7A-FC1FFF70F457.jpeg

Last edited:
Background graphics corruption and the game running slowly & soon locking up. The game arrived well-packaged though and @channelmaniac has been very helpful & responsive.

498244B1-DAD5-4A02-9B7A-FC1FFF70F457.jpeg
OK, gave my Cadash about a 45 min spin (shit I forgot how much this game is cheap as crap quarter muncher!) and got to the sad dog in the rain. No issues with graphics or sound!!!
IMG_2916.jpeg

Sadly, Skull and Crossbones did not have the same fate. Even though all the ROM/RAM/SOUND checks are good, I get weird numbers that pop up after playing for about 10 minutes. They do clear up when I go to the next stage, but will reappear again. Also they cover the word "health" at the bottom and my pirate looks like he's been in a paint ball contest. Any idea what these could be? It's an old big Atari PCB, maybe I need to give it a little more power?
IMG_2918.jpegIMG_2919.jpeg

Last edited:
it's a big power munching boardset. set it at 5.2 at the edge connector. Also, flip the little switch and run the built-in self tests to see if any errors pop up.

it's a big power munching boardset. set it at 5.2 at the edge connector. Also, flip the little switch and run the built-in self tests to see if any errors pop up.
Ran all the self tests, no issues. I'll give it a bit more juice tomorrow. Man I love the art in this one, I believe a lady did it if I recall correctly!

Also, is there such a thing as too much packing...? Thanks for the quick and well packed PCBs. I'll give this more juice and let you know how it shakes out.

Also, is there such a thing as too much packing...? Thanks for the quick and well packed PCBs.

When I was in college there were 2 gymrat meatheads on the dorm floor that worked for UPS. They used to brag about not having to go to the gym because they got their exerecise by unloading the trucks and seeing how far they could throw the boxes to each other without dropping them.

I pack in case of gymrat meatheads. :)

I used to work for a company that makes the control software for conveyor systems, primarily in airport baggage handling and parcel processing facilities. The conveyor systems are pretty good about not being too aggressive but boxes definitely get bounced around a bit, especially if there’s a jam. That being said, human handlers are def the wildcard and much more likely to mistreat your shipments.

Refunded, plus the return shipping.

I already have the game board fixed. It had a deep scratch and one more trace decided to go open. I stabilized the area (removed conformal coating and tinned the traces) and patched the bad trace. It's going back on the for sale list if anyone is interested.

Took my last round of meds today and ventured outside for the first time (other than docs) since getting sick.

IT WAS NICE.

Still have a bit of a cough to bring up the chunks left in the lungs, but doc says 'not contagious.' :)

I'll be getting caught up on PMs and stuff over the next couple of days.

COVID-19 SUCKS and I'm an idiot for going to a gaming/computer expo and not masking up.

Took my last round of meds today and ventured outside for the first time (other than docs) since getting sick.

IT WAS NICE.

Still have a bit of a cough to bring up the chunks left in the lungs, but doc says 'not contagious.' :)

I'll be getting caught up on PMs and stuff over the next couple of days.

COVID-19 SUCKS and I'm an idiot for going to a gaming/computer expo and not masking up.
Hi : channel

Sounds normal to me. Welcome to the human condition.

Kind regards
Euphoria
🙃

Hi : channel

Can you get back to me. Issues with both games.

Regards
Euphoria
🙃

Just for thread info, I cannot get SaC to fully work, so channel has offered to refund and I mail it back.

Based on the amount of issues with buyers, I recommend he starts testing the games before mailing.

Back