What's new
Before you do any of this, you should get an LCD monitor that can display a 15khz signal, even if just barely. You don't want to damage your arcade monitors by feeding it a 31khz signal.

Once you have that, use GroovyTime. You'll need a JAMMA interface too.
What JAMMA interface would you recommend?

What emulators are you running in your emulation PC? Do you plan to use the emulation PC for any general computing purposes? Or is the PC dedicated for MAME arcade?

What emulators are you running in your emulation PC? Do you plan to use the emulation PC for any general computing purposes? Or is the PC dedicated for MAME arcade?
So the gameplan for the 15hz cabs was as such. Going to run CPS1, CPS 2 and CPS3 along with the Capcom ZN boards and some Midway/Konami titles on the Mini Cute. Run all the Sega stuff including up to STV on the New Astro City. Probably also go with some Midway on there. Spread out the NBA Jam. The STV/ZN boards is the highest I was hoping to go on those two 15hz JAMMA PC setups. Ideally, I'd like the cabs to boot directly into Big Box and just play from my curated MAME ROM playlists and platforms.

The kick harness on the cab that you are running going to run the MAME PC on, is it setup where you can use attach different kick harnesses for different systems? Perhaps with adapters?

找到 aliexpress 版本的 pc to jamma card (jpac clone with amp)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004604877106.html

与 jpac(0 滞后)相比,这个(和 jammaASD)的输入滞后是多少?它们是否输出安全同步信号?

@Arcade_Lover will have to answer that.
Hello, its USB key transmission speed is the highest USB speed of 1000HZ, and it supports keyboard mode (using key mapping), supports Dinput mode, Xinput mode, all modes support two-player games, and JVS can be directly transferred to USB, with built-in audio power amplifier, video signal gain device and adjustable video signal gain. Its key map is as follows:
mmexport1662598662959.jpg

mmexport1661866318813.jpg
In fact, you can also use it to connect to MiSTer FPGA to access your JAMMA Arcade and JVS Arcade.To connect the mister FPGA, you need to use the Xinput mode of this board and Dpad as the direction key. These adjustable settings are set on the jumper cap on this board. I will help.

The kick harness on the cab that you are running going to run the MAME PC on, is it setup where you can use attach different kick harnesses for different systems? Perhaps with adapters?
That's an interesting question. Unsure. Cute has the CPS2 kick harness so I was also going to hope to find a way to just have both cabs run six button setups on MAME and configure as I go along.

Hello, its USB key transmission speed is the highest USB speed of 1000HZ, and it supports keyboard mode (using key mapping), supports Dinput mode, Xinput mode, all modes support two-player games, and JVS can be directly transferred to USB, with built-in audio power amplifier, video signal gain device and adjustable video signal gain. Its key map is as follows:
mmexport1662598662959.jpg

mmexport1661866318813.jpg
In fact, you can also use it to connect to MiSTer FPGA to access your JAMMA Arcade and JVS Arcade.To connect the mister FPGA, you need to use the Xinput mode of this board and Dpad as the direction key. These adjustable settings are set on the jumper cap on this board. I will help.
Thanks

By any chance is the "shift" key alternative button triggered after holding the p1 shift button for a few seconds or is it instant?

Having it trigger into shift mode after holding p1 down for a few seconds would be perfect as it prevents accidentially pressing ESC if both players press p1 and p2 at the same time.

找到 aliexpress 版本的 pc to jamma card (jpac clone with amp)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004604877106.html

与 jpac(0 滞后)相比,这个(和 jammaASD)的输入滞后是多少?它们是否输出安全同步信号?

Thanks

By any chance is the "shift" key alternative button triggered after holding the p1 shift button for a few seconds or is it instant?

Having it trigger into shift mode after holding p1 down for a few seconds would be perfect as it prevents accidentially pressing ESC if both players press p1 and p2 at the same time.
I can do this function according to your needs. Hold down the shift key for a few seconds before it takes effect. shift key.

That's an interesting question. Unsure. Cute has the CPS2 kick harness so I was also going to hope to find a way to just have both cabs run six button setups on MAME and configure as I go along.
Right now, the only solution that would work in your instance that is available would probably be @Arcade_Lover's PC to JAMMA/JVS. I've never used it myself, but you'll have to take a small gamble with it. I am struggling with how to wire the kick buttons to it. I am also struggling to figure out how to use it with a non-CHAMMA cab without an external fingerboard adapter.

I ordered one today and will find out. Shipping estimate is Feb 2023 though.

You can also still get jpacs in europe but then someone would have to explain about audio amps, stereo and jamma pin numbers...

I ordered one today and will find out. Shipping estimate is Feb 2023 though.

You can also still get jpacs in europe but then someone would have to explain about audio amps, stereo and jamma pin numbers...
I will provide you with help. Thank you very much.

@Arcade_Lover,
  1. Please explain how to use your product in a non-CHAMMA cab., as this is what most people have. If there is no jumper or switch that converts pin 27 from button 6 back to ground, dudes are going to have to either rewire their cabs or use a fingerboard adapter.
  2. Please explain where the kick harness for 6 button Street Fighter games is to be connected on your product.
  3. Lastly, though not as important, please explain if there is a 5v power harness that can be leveraged to power a MiSTer for use with your product
    • Describe if such a 5v power harness exists, if the 5v power rail regulates the power to the MiSTer
Feel free to send me a unit for evaluation if you wish. I do like some of the things I am seeing with your product.

@Arcade_Lover,
  1. Please explain how to use your product in a non-CHAMMA cab., as this is what most people have. If there is no jumper or switch that converts pin 27 from button 6 back to ground, dudes are going to have to either rewire their cabs or use a fingerboard adapter.
  2. Please explain where the kick harness for 6 button Street Fighter games is to be connected on your product.
  3. Lastly, though not as important, please explain if there is a 5v power harness that can be leveraged to power a MiSTer for use with your product
    • Describe if such a 5v power harness exists, if the 5v power rail regulates the power to the MiSTer
Feel free to send me a unit for evaluation if you wish. I do like some of the things I am seeing with your product.
Hello, 1: This board supports 6-key opening and grounding, and can be switched by jumper cap. 2: This board supports the 4/5/6 key of two people to be led out through the pin array, and you can use Du-Bang cable to connect. 3: Except for audio, the board needs 12v power supply, and the video and control parts are powered by USB 5v.

Hello, 1: This board supports 6-key opening and grounding, and can be switched by jumper cap. 2: This board supports the 4/5/6 key of two people to be led out through the pin array, and you can use Du-Bang cable to connect. 3: Except for audio, the board needs 12v power supply, and the video and control parts are powered by USB 5v.
3:Correct the answer, the current version does not provide a 5v power output plug, and the next version will add this power output plug. If the current version is used for, MiSTer FPGA still needs its own independent power adapter.

@Arcade_Lover,
3:Correct the answer, the current version does not provide a 5v power output plug, and the next version will add this power output plug. If the current version is used for, MiSTer FPGA still needs its own independent power adapter.

Hello, 1: This board supports 6-key opening and grounding, and can be switched by jumper cap.
Cool. Can you show a diagram where this jumper cap exists to switch from CHAMMA->JAMMA configuration?
2: This board supports the 4/5/6 key of two people to be led out through the pin array, and you can use Du-Bang cable to connect.
Cool. Can you also show a diagram how this is achieved?
3: Except for audio, the board needs 12v power supply, and the video and control parts are powered by USB 5v

I didn't think so. But that is alright, there are other ways to achieve powering the MiSTer or RPi in a cab.

Hit me up. I would love to give you some ideas to integrate into your next revision. But shoot me an eval unit if you a comfortable in doing so.

凉爽的。你能展示一个图表,其中存在这个跳线帽以从 CHAMMA->JAMMA 配置切换吗?

凉爽的。您还可以展示这是如何实现的图表吗?

我不这么认为。但这没关系,还有其他方法可以在驾驶室中为 MiSTer 或 RPi 供电。

打我。我很乐意为您提供一些想法,以整合到您的下一次修订中。但是,如果您愿意的话,请给我一个评估单元。
mmexport1670702081781.jpg

Back