What's new
For Sale

HornheaDD

Professional
Reaction score
Looking for the big panel for the back of the Blast.

Right now Im using some cardboard and my cat Ahsoka is starting to eye it as something to shred. I sent yaton a msg just in case, but if I can find one stateside, that'd be great.

There’s a seller on eBay called arcadegame66
(He changes his name after 200 feedbacks for some reason but is trustworthy… he’s the reason my cabs are complete haha)
He has one but it’s not listed, send him a message with picture and should be able to ship you one if Yaton can’t help you. BTW it’s the panel to access the crt that you’re after, not the top light/marquee panel right? The one he has is the lower crt panel, I found one local after all and didn’t buy his.
I buy 3-4 items a month from him never let me down. Ships fast too usually couple weeks as compared to months with Yaton.

it was $50us shipped about a month ago

Last edited:
Thanks man, I shot him a msg. And yeah, Im looking for the monitor panel.

I actually heard from Yaton, he said $70 shipped, so even then its not too bad. I just have to wait 210 years for it to arrive lol

About a year ago a seller didn't put enough postage on my packages so they returned to sender a few times, after 3 months of this, I made them buckle down and give me a solid update... they send me a super grainy pixeled vid of them loading packages onto the rear basket of a scooter! They arrived 3 weeks later LOL!

That's yaton's ebay page. He usually prices higher on ebay to level out the fees

I had a feeling but are you sure? He must have read this post, those listings just posted.

Well I messaged that seller about it, I think he listed it specifically for me 😂

That's too funny.

Back