What's new
Please post here which DVD drives, besides the official one, are compatible with Lindbergh and allow to succesfully install games from a DVD.

I use this one and works like a charm: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=liteon+ebau108-01&_sacat=0

had a broken videocard in a spare lindbergh so after receiving a spare, it's now working and I can confirm ( as if it was needed from that author! ) that the ebau108 is indeed working:
IMG_9368.jpg

then I get a i/o not found ! :( Swapped it from a working setup, goes all the way, game is working.

I have a i/o in my ali express cart and I see from the picture it doesn't have the "super cap" on ...so before pressing checkout, I go and remove the cap from my "broken i/o", stick it back and ... it's working ! take it for what it's worth! ( well 65$ actually!)
IMG_9367.jpg

I use an LG GP65NB60, which in my experience works for Lindbergh game installations from DVD.
I found it also works for RingEdge 1 game installations from DVD, although that requires a separate adapter to connect it.

I use an LG GP60NB50 from circa 2017. Works great.

Back