What's new

Adrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys, I'm going to start my nnc restoration, currently I have it a little parked while I'm getting parts to leave it of origin, currently I have the machine with European transformer.

Aesthetically it seems to look good but has its little things like all machines is more aesthetic than anything else, because functionally it is very well and paint in some areas. what I may be going to be a little difficult is to get the side arts of the things I have left to find, they are fine but in the upper area have jumped stickers, Also @nem is helping me with another issue that was complicated for me.,So.. with the help of all I hope to get the project forward. It is not much what it needs but it was missing some things that I ordered from Japan and other things that will be changed because I did not like to see them with cracks or damage like the white frame, I will also have some pieces left over that I will also put in the forum once I finish in case someone needs them.

Now I have it practically with the bare metal, these pictures are from when I got the machine.

DSC-3322.jpg

DSC-3323.jpg

The original marquee nnc I also have it although it is removed, The cpo buttons will be put with the stock colours of the machine dark blue,vermillon and yellow.

Currently it has a naomi2,netdimm piforce,although I will leave the naomi 1,jvs link. And put a jammafier 2.0 for pcbs jamma, probably also a mister or something like that.

As a query I have the white frame of the monitor that I was thinking of leaving as a spare with a small insignificant side crack but that bothered me and then I bought a new one from Japan, the idea is to repair it and keep it or sell it I don't know yet. I was wondering how you repair this kind of damage and what product to use, I was thinking of taking it to the body shop along with the other parts.

DSC-3476.jpg
SPOILER]

The idea is that this crack will not open up any more, I suppose that the repair will be similar to the staples that are put on the fenders of vehicles on the inside.I gave it some eposi but it doesn't seem to do much, I don't know if nural 92 or poxipol is much better.

Greetings Adri 😊🙏

Last edited:
Back