What's new
Want To Buy

Chaotic-Strike

Student
Reaction score
Hey, just looking to buy a good undamned ps4 USB to DB15 for Supergun converter, so I can actually play my Primal Rage board on my PS4 Hitbox. I do have one but it has no remappable buttons so all of the controls are backwards.

I have preordered from Ralph on this board for his version, but with no shipping day in sight, and arcade paradise out of stock I’m gonna need one now to actually play my board. Will pay up to 60$ for a working one. I’m mostly looking for this one.

Attachments

• IMG_6499.jpeg
    IMG_6499.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 36
I'm confused by your post. You HAVE an Undamned converter, but it doesn't remap the buttons, but you're looking for another one of the same type?

That being said, I could do 2 adapters (as pictured) for $100 plus shipping. I would also help if you had a specific location in your bio, the US is a big place. See mine? It's very specific. :)

I'm confused by your post. You HAVE an Undamned converter, but it doesn't remap the buttons, but you're looking for another one of the same type?

That being said, I could do 2 adapters (as pictured) for $100 plus shipping. I would also help if you had a specific location in your bio, the US is a big place. See mine? It's very specific. :)
Correct I do have an undamned usb device not the one pictured in my first post though. It’s this one. You see it works on the board, but I can’t remap the controls to what I want it. So I need the one in the first post that lets you manually remap everything to what I want.

As for where I am, I have no problem DMing you it. I just have a thing about letting the entire internet know when I don’t have to lol. Anyway, I’ll gladly buy them, and take them off your hands. Just let me know how you want to be paid, and through which service and I’ll send my address, and the money.

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Ah dang, missed this thread. I had extras. Would've done $90 for the two lol.
There are a few people who are looking at $60 each, so post a FS thread. I locked in the price already so I sold for the above, but I bet yours will be gone by the end of the day at $90...

Back