What's new
For Sale

yagamikun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paypal F&F or add 4% for buyer protection. I'll also do Venmo. I'll do international for 3 or more items only, and it'll cost ya.

Shipping: US Shipping $8 for a single game. Free for three or more items.

Throw me an offer - I think everything here is pretty reasonably priced, though. Same list over at Neo-Geo.com - 22 year member with perfect seller rating.

If interested, let me know if you would like pics. I'll take some this weekend to add to the thread.

Random Schtuff:
  • $40 Wolf Fang - PS1 - JPN - CIB - It's a weird mech shooter by Data East. Fun game.
SOLD
  • SOLD $30 The Un-Working Designed JRPG Trio!
    • Popful Mail, Lunar 1, and Vay. All CIB - JPN - Lunar was brand new when I got it.
    • Includes a CD-R of the "De-Working Designs" versions for all three games as well. This puts all game stats and mechanics back to how they were in the Japanese originals while retaining the other parts of the Working Designs translation. AKA, these games now play how they should and are MUCH more approachable.
  • SOLD $240 MUSHA Aleste - JPN - CIB - Sexxy Shmup Goodness!
  • SOLD $75 Adventures of Batman & Robin - SNES - Loose w/Universal Case and Insert - Good Condition and Clean - Sprites and animation are top-notch.
  • SOLD $70 Dark Wizard - US - CIB - Awesome strategy game!
  • SOLD $470 Sega CD US Front Loader w/cables-n-stuff and 6 Games (Price includes shipping to US)
    • Completely refurbished by Ebay member Squeept. He does quality work. All new caps, new fuse, CD drive refurbished, multi-region bios w/Japanese interface. Includes a new Ram cart for saves. This is a hell of a refurb and it purrs like a kitten.
    • I love the look and styling of these things, but I've played it maybe 2 hours in the year and a half I've had it. Needs a good home where it'll get some game time.
    • Speaking of games - Includes Wonder Dog JPN, Devastator JPN, Sewer Shark US Loose, SolFeace US, Denin Aleste JPN, Chuck Rock 2 US CIB
  • SOLD $35 Eternal Champions - US - CIB - It really is better than the Genesis release.
  • SOLD $80 MetalStorm Collectors Edition - NES - CIB - Great Condition - That MetalStorm reprint from a few years back with all the extras and the cool figure. I never took anything but the game out of the box. I'll throw in a case I made for the game so you can actually play the thing.
  • SOLD $65 Bare Knuckle 3 (Streets of Rage 3) - JPN - Loose - Good condition and clean - Axel has a white shirt and other cut content from the US release.
  • SOLD $10 Street Fighter Zero 2 - Saturn - US - Loose - Comes with a repro case I made with the Japanese release art. So, the disc is authentic but the case is repro.
  • SOLD $15 Panzer Dragoon Saga REPRO - Saturn - Complete with high quality repro 4 CD case. Japanese style case and discs but the game on the disc is the US version.
  • SOLD $35 Valis 3 - JPN - CIB - You are a blue haired school girl with a sword that slashes things.
  • SOLD Sega CD:
    • SOLD $35 Mortal Kombat Komplete - US - CIB - Cracked Case - Animation from SNES release with blood from the start and Arcade soundtrack. Best 16-bit version hands down.
    • SOLD $70 Mickey Mania - US - CIB - Definitive version of this game.
    • SOLD $65 Terminator - US - Loose with DVD Case - Awesome Euro style platformer. Turican vibes. Lots of fun.
  • Mega Drive/Genesis Schtuff:
    • SOLD $50 Alisia Dragoon - US - Loose - Good Condition and Clean. Weird arcadey game that many people love. I'm not one of those people.

Last edited: A moment ago

Last edited:
Prices dropped across the board on Sega CD stuff. This is a fantastic set for the Sega enthusiast. Really don't want to move these to Ebay, so if you have a friend that might be interested please let them know. :)

Last Bump. Moved most to Ebay. That said, happy to end any Ebay listing early if anyone is still interested in my wares. Prices here are of course lower than my Ebay listings. I get back to PM's very, very quickly, so if interested please reach out. As things sell I'll continue to update this thread. If you see my listings on Ebay (seller Bokujin) PLEASE reach out to me here if you would like to purchase. Ebay prices are higher due to seller fees, so we'll both net a savings via a private sale. Thanks!

Bummer, I missed your Sega CD. Wish I would have found this earlier. I’m trying to build the Tower of Power and am looking for a really nice Sega CD and Sega 32x.

Back