What's new
Want To Buy

xb74

Grand Master
Reaction score
Could be a long shot, but I have not been able to find these yet.

Looking for the Madcatz Versus stick.
Xbox version preferable. Happy with PS3 though.

madcatz-arcadefightstick-versusseriesSH-PS3.jpg

madcatz-arcadefightstick-versusseriesSH-X360.jpg

images

Let me know.
Many thanks.

Last edited:
No luck elsewhere yet - have you seen one FS I can investigate?

I think I have the Street Fighter X Tekken one lying around somewhere with its box. I can definitely take a look for you.

Thanks for that mate! I just bought one of those now.

Sorry, no connector kit but I do have the SFxT stick for Xbox 360
Ok cool, if it's the Versus version It will be the SFxT artwork in it with the screws for the connector kit along the front edge. I "believe" there was also a "tournament" version with the same artwork but slightly different moulding and no capability for connecting.

Can you confirm which one you have please ? :)

I have the Versus version that uses the connector kit. I was planning on buying a connector kit for it but I never got around to doing that. I can take pictures of it later when I get home.

I have the Versus version that uses the connector kit. I was planning on buying a connector kit for it but I never got around to doing that. I can take pictures of it later when I get home.
Cool as, send me a PM and we can work something out. Thanks a bunch mate!

Still looking peeps. First post edited with pics for your convenience.

You may have what I am after - check your stashes please :)

I have a SFxT PS3 stick. I bought it off of YAJ. I believe the art has some UV fading but since I don't really know what they look like new, I'm just guessing. Slide into my PM's if that works.

I have a SFxT PS3 stick. I bought it off of YAJ. I believe the art has some UV fading but since I don't really know what they look like new, I'm just guessing. Slide into my PM's if that works.
Thanks mate, msging now.

@yuro hope you are ok mate, sent you a PM a while back.

And a bump to the top please - still no luck locating these.

Bump - help me out if you can please.

Back