What's new
For Sale
I haven't heard anything either. He mentioned going thru a rough patch. Life issues take priority over forums sales. I'd rather he gets things straightened out and sell when ready to make sure any transactions are smooth for everyone.

Thanks for your opinion, but I was just asking.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 64
Give the man time...I am sure that his priorities are where they need to be...life gives us lemons to keep us interested and it takes the best of us to make lemonade.

@SNK-NEO-GEO - Thanks for the speech, preacher. :whistling:

@aaronjmill - Hey Aaron, just let me know when you are ready. I'm not trying to bite here, I was just wondering if a sale had been made.

@Rg111 Calm down. That's 2 responses from you that have been confrontational to replies that aren't trying to be.

Look guys, we're all wound up coming home for the weekend. None of this was intended to be abrasive and should be taken light hearted.

@SNK-NEO-GEO @mr_b - Sorry if my comments landed harder than they should. I don't feel ill towards you guys at all.

@opt2not - No hate. See above.

For the record - I had a line out to another resources to pick up the pcb I wanted. I wanted to give Aaron the first dibs since I asked him first. I'm not out to get anyone here. I really like this place.

@brentradio Did you ever get your panel from AaronJMill?
We've been in contact on KLOV. I still have it. There is another member on KLOV that I owe some SFII artwork to; that's being worked out as well. Like I said, I've been going through a rough patch, and those two items have taken WAY longer than they should have, but I have zero intent of ripping anyone off.
Nope, not yet, but I've been out of town the last few weeks and told him to hold off on shipping it until I was back.

And now I'm back.

So, hopefully soon!

:D

Back