What's new

med4cab

Beginner
Reaction score
Sometime it happen to me with Niko's multi as well.
I think with Mame the issue would be more "present", because the cjvs must work anytime and is not like launching a TTX game that will manage controls by itself.

Tonybolony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some games on mame when launched it seems not to work at all, then other games it totally fine all the time , Cosmo Gang The Video i never have issue , but the capcom stuff Strider 2 Rival Schools and even konami i get issues

thomas3184

Professional
Reaction score
Well i just read through the thread and it seems someone had an issue with a specific jvs io. If you have a different one to test.

Eddie Amsel

Student
Reaction score
I am running a TX2 with Multi v2.0 and MAME v.239
A lot of CAVE Games run fine, others don't launch.
50% of the running CAVE Games have the Service Switch (Vewlix) set for Coin
the other 50% have the correct Coin Slot set

A few questions:
1. How can I add CRT Geom or even ArcCabView? Is it possible on 32bit Systems (TX2)?
2. How can I adjust settings to set Coins to Coinslot instead of Service Switch? I don't know what these are set to in keyboard controls
3. Some MAME Games give a Nag-/ Warning Screen on launch like "...Imperfectly emulated features: Sound" but they run fine. Can this screen be removed?

med4cab

Beginner
Reaction score
Where did you take the v.239 MAME for 32 bit systems?

2. coin should be set on "5" key. You can acces the MAME input configuration menu and set it directly on cab, if you prefer.
3. make sure in the mame.ini file you have the following set: Skip_gameinfo 1. If it is not enough, maybe you can search for "nonag Mame" on Google and find the correct exe for your build.

Eddie Amsel

Student
Reaction score
Where did you take the v.239 MAME for 32 bit systems?
You mean where I got it from or where I put it?

. make sure in the mame.ini file you have the following set: Skip_gameinfo 1. If it is not enough, maybe you can search for "nonag Mame" on Google and find the correct exe for your build.
I did adjust the .ini but this did not change anything. Will check for the nonag, thanks

Eddie Amsel

Student
Reaction score
Can’t you just grab the whole mame folder from the ttx3?
I need to double-check but I think I tried this first and it didn't work because TX2 can only work with 32bit Versions of MAME if I understand correctly.CRT Geom, ArcCabView, all that stuff doesn't work either