What's new
Sometime it happen to me with Niko's multi as well.
I think with Mame the issue would be more "present", because the cjvs must work anytime and is not like launching a TTX game that will manage controls by itself.

some games on mame when launched it seems not to work at all, then other games it totally fine all the time , Cosmo Gang The Video i never have issue , but the capcom stuff Strider 2 Rival Schools and even konami i get issues

Well i just read through the thread and it seems someone had an issue with a specific jvs io. If you have a different one to test.

I am running a TX2 with Multi v2.0 and MAME v.239
A lot of CAVE Games run fine, others don't launch.
50% of the running CAVE Games have the Service Switch (Vewlix) set for Coin
the other 50% have the correct Coin Slot set

A few questions:
1. How can I add CRT Geom or even ArcCabView? Is it possible on 32bit Systems (TX2)?
2. How can I adjust settings to set Coins to Coinslot instead of Service Switch? I don't know what these are set to in keyboard controls
3. Some MAME Games give a Nag-/ Warning Screen on launch like "...Imperfectly emulated features: Sound" but they run fine. Can this screen be removed?

Where did you take the v.239 MAME for 32 bit systems?

2. coin should be set on "5" key. You can acces the MAME input configuration menu and set it directly on cab, if you prefer.
3. make sure in the mame.ini file you have the following set: Skip_gameinfo 1. If it is not enough, maybe you can search for "nonag Mame" on Google and find the correct exe for your build.

Where did you take the v.239 MAME for 32 bit systems?
You mean where I got it from or where I put it?

. make sure in the mame.ini file you have the following set: Skip_gameinfo 1. If it is not enough, maybe you can search for "nonag Mame" on Google and find the correct exe for your build.
I did adjust the .ini but this did not change anything. Will check for the nonag, thanks

Can’t you just grab the whole mame folder from the ttx3?
I need to double-check but I think I tried this first and it didn't work because TX2 can only work with 32bit Versions of MAME if I understand correctly.CRT Geom, ArcCabView, all that stuff doesn't work either

I thought I had turned off bilinear filtering and scanlines on but when i stick the hd back in ttx2 and turn on cab games are back to blurry and no scanlines anyone know what to do?

Last edited:
can anyone help me.
I switched to a sega type 4 io but in mame none of my joystick buttons or coin up can be seen. But my ps/2 keyboard works just fine

i-img1200x900-1657143686i0k8fv15.jpg

i figured it out. its weird it runs fine with the older sega i/o

but what i found out is for some reason the cjvs.exe is not getting run or i have to run it in command line then when i run mame .200 my inputs work

so maybe the game.au3 needs to be edited to work correctly?

I have also noticed i dont have aatract.exe at all

Global $FE = ProcessExists("attract.exe")
Global $Game = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\game.txt")
run ("@echo off")
If $FE Then ProcessClose("attract.exe")
sleep(100)
FileChangeDir ("E:\Mame\Game")
Sleep(500)
run ("E:\Mame\Game\cjvs.exe")
Sleep(500)
run ("E:\Mame\Game\mame200.exe -inipath E:\Mame\Game\ini -skip_gameinfo")
ProcessWaitClose ("mame200.exe")
Sleep(500)
ProcessClose ("cjvs.exe")
Sleep(500)
If $FE Then
FileChangeDir ("E:\Frontend\Game")
Run("E:\Frontend\Game\game.exe")
EndIf
Exit

and

Global $FE = ProcessExists("attract.exe")
Global $Game = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\game.txt")
run ("@echo off")
If $FE Then ProcessClose("attract.exe")
sleep(100)
FileChangeDir ("E:\Mame\Game")
Sleep(500)
run ("E:\Mame\Game\cjvs.exe")
Sleep(500)
run ("E:\Mame\Game\mame200.exe -skip_gameinfo " & $Game, "",@SW_HIDE)
ProcessWaitClose ("mame200.exe")
Sleep(500)
ProcessClose ("cjvs.exe")
Sleep(500)
If $FE Then
FileChangeDir ("E:\Frontend\Game")
Run("E:\Frontend\Game\game.exe")
EndIf
Exit

Hi all,

is there any "drop in" package online available ?

A download link is highly appreciated...

Best,

Simon

Back