What's new
Merci pour tes encouragements :)

Le software a bien évolué ces 3 dernières années et avec BackForceFeeder (le logiciel de njz3 qui fait l'interface) en version 0.7+ ça devient franchement plus simple lorsqu'on configure tout soi-même de ce côté-là.
Reste la partie émulateurs mais là encore, ça s'est considérablement optimisé et facilité avec l'image disque que @njz3 a faite il y a peu et qu'il peut fournir. Image qu'il tient à jour quasi quotidiennement.

The software has evolved a lot over the last 3 years and with BackForceFeeder (njz3's software which provides the interface) in version 0.7+ it becomes frankly simpler when you configure everything yourself on this side.
There remains the emulators part but again, it has been considerably optimized and made easier with the disk image that @njz3 made recently and that he can provide. Image that he updates almost daily.

Indeed, this solution is better for the M2 and M3 systems, for my part I concentrate on the JVS systems and those which are considered impossible to repair (because of the missing boards).

I feel I was a bit hard on Aganyte's solutions in my previous comment ... he has done some amazing work! These solutions are great also but require, in my humble experience, a lot of tinkering to get going.

Sans rancune!

Back