What's new
Mark your items as sold

d00mdrew

Grand Master
Reaction score
LSS - Ive decided to move on from most of my remaining physical game collection (except for arcade and my Switch stuff) to purchase an Aero City cab and pay off some lingering debts to be debt free (I’m close!).

These games are all complete, minty fresh and well taken care of. A few of the Genesis titles are missing hangtabs on the boxes and have some wear on the manual (nothing crazy though).

EDIT/NOTE: Prices below include shipping within CONUS. Not looking to ship international at this time, but I may down the road. I have a little wiggle room to negotiate on these (especially if interested in more than one), but I took a good amount of time researching prices and completed sales based on a combined consensus from Price Charting and going rates at various JP shops. Plus the condition of these is pretty damn good/mint, especially the JP titles.

Mega Drive (JP)

- Thunderforce III - $65SOLD
- Thunderforce IV - $70SOLD
- MUSHA Aleste - $200 SOLD
- Dangerous Seed - $90SOLD
- FZ Senki Axis (Final Zone) - $50SOLD
- Gaires - $100SOLD
- Arrow Flash - $120SOLD
- Ku-u-ga (Operation Code Vapor Trail) - $100SOLD
- Darius II - $30SOLD
- Zero Wing - $80SOLD
- Same! Same! Same! - $55SOLD
- Hellfire - $60SOLD
- Tatsujin - $60SOLD
- V-V (Grind Stormer) - $135SOLD
- Aero Blasters - $90SOLD
- Mercs - $30SOLD
- Alien Storm - $50SOLD
- Outrun - $35SOLD
- Elemental Master - $90SOLD
- Gleylancer - $475 -SOLD
- Alien Soldier - $400SOLD

Genesis (US)

- Biohazard Battle - $25SOLD
- Forgotten Worlds - $25SOLD
- Shadow Dancer - $35SOLD
- Revenge of Shinobi - $35 SOLD
- Shinobi III - $45SOLD
- Space Harrier II - $15SOLD
- Super Hang-On - $15SOLD
- Thunderforce II - $20SOLD
- Golden Axe - $25 SOLD
- Golden Axe II - $30 SOLD
- Streets of Rage - $35SOLD
- Streets of Rage 2 - $40SOLD
- Steel Empire - $75SOLD
- Raiden Trad - $80SOLD
- Gunstar Heroes - $100 SOLD
- Ranger X - $60SOLD
- Contra Hard Corps - $100 SOLD
- Outrunners - $35 SOLD
- Maximum Carnage - $35SOLD
- Sub Terrania - $10SOLD
- Castlevania: Bloodlines - $140 SOLD

I’ve sold a few things on here over the last year or two and can be vouched for. If you’re on Instagram you can also check out my page (@d00mdrew) to see the condition of a lot of these ✌🏻

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7168.jpeg
    IMG_7168.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7169.jpeg
    IMG_7169.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7176.jpeg
    IMG_7176.jpeg
    406.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7180.jpeg
    IMG_7180.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7184.jpeg
    IMG_7184.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7185.jpeg
    IMG_7185.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7186.jpeg
    IMG_7186.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Heyo, I'd be interested in some of what you have for sure. I have a bunch of them but Aleste, Steel Empire, Biohazard, prob a couple more. Happy to talk whenever!

I had the idea a few years back to start re-buying the genesis collection of my youth, so I'd certainly be interested in some of what you have once you get an idea on prices.

I had the idea a few years back to start re-buying the genesis collection of my youth, so I'd certainly be interested in some of what you have once you get an idea on prices.
It's def more expensive to do so than a few years ago, but Genesis stuff in box is generally half the price or less compared to the ridiculousness of NES/64/SNES.

Edited my original post with a hailmary attempt at the entire lot for $3500 shipped.

Very nice selection of games, GLWTS!
LSS - Ive decided to move on from most of my remaining physical game collection (except for arcade and my Switch stuff) to purchase an Aero City cab and pay off some lingering debts to be debt free (I’m close!).
I'm afraid I'll have to resort to it too at some point. :(

I’m motivated to move these and will take $3000 shipped for everything if anyone is interested.

Sold a bunch. Updated the list. Some good stuff still left.

Sold Tatsujin and lowered some prices. I don’t think you’ll find a lower priced V-V (Grind Stormer) anywhere ✌🏻

More MD titles sold, not that much left. I can knock off some $ for purchases of two or more. Trying to limit my trips to the UPS Store if possible 😀

More sold…I’d be willing to bundle Darius II, Aero Blasters and Final Zone for $150 shipped. And also the last four Genesis games (Shadow Dancer, Sub Terrania, Space Harrier II, Thunder Force II) for $70 shipped. Hit me up!

Back