What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Hello people,

this year has had a lot of interesting and nice things for all of us who love and enjoy arcade. From my side, I was very happy to see the conclussion of CPS1 project and a new version of STV and Taito F3.

Truth is that there are not many systems left without a multi and that I think that us arcade fans, have luckily enjoyed a lot of talent that has allowed us for all those multis, repairs and creating a supportive community which help each other and tries to get the best of their loving hobby. I was a small kid, about 10 y.o. when I was going to the small bars that had one arcade cabinet only and the game was changed every 3 months. I remember Ghosts'n Goblins, Rygar, Tehkan World, Cup and everything that came after that. Playing with friends in the neighbourhood was OK, but as I was not good in any sport, I loved spending every single 25 pts that I had on these games. Then came some arcade saloons with 20+ cabinets and newer and better games, then I had to study more and more and consoles came in and kind of killed arcades. Those memories are there and will be there forever. I think this forum is helping us not only to have fun, but also to enjoy those great moments from when we were kids.

Wheter you celebrate Xmas or not, I wish you All the best for you for Xmas and in this new 2023. This year is going to be a very good year for all of us!

Cheers!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I must have been nice since I got so much stuff :P

IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2311.jpeg

Merry Christmas AP family! I’m thankful for all the helpful posts from darksoft and everyone else here! Way too many of you to sit here and list but so many have made great contributions to this site! ^^ thanks!

Also was great meeting a few of you in person this year. Everyone was always super friendly hoping to meet more of you in 23!! Hope everyone here atleast gets to spend a little time with friends or family this year.

Back