What's new
I added some info to the GitHub issue tracker. Also tried reverting the cave games to the files you provided (thanks!) but the issues remain unfortunately.

Back to the problem with APB not starting - looking at the github issue tracker for the Raizing cores I found this[*] closed issue which isn't really all that encouraging. Seems to be a common problem. psomashekar commented "Unfortunately not much we can do about this as it is an sdram issue. Sorry about that.".

Buying more SDRAM and hoping to get one that is compatible seems to be what they suggest. Aargh! :D

[*] https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Arcade-Raizing_MiSTer/issues/17

Thanks. I tried it with DDP but I still get a scrolling image. There's also some graphical corruption now, which the latest core doesn't have.

Drat - sorry to hear it. I think you'll just have to wait for a core update or use a different display with the Cave games for now.

Reactions: IPD
Are there any recommendations for ITX or Mini-ITX adapters so you can use a small PC case? I did some googling, some links seem to have already fallen off the internet, I have no idea what is still in production, and what experience people have with them.

Back