What's new
I solved the issue with the color in Matrimelee. It’s very stupid....

I forgot you can get different color outfits for characters by inputting a specific button on selection 🤣...so it didn’t shift from red to orange...I selected orange

that ones on me lol
Well, in the retro community they say that 99% of issues are user error... :P

Don't sweat it, we've all been there!

@misteraddons Aluminium cases will finally back in stock shortly! I think I’m going to get black…

7651479B-3F69-4CD3-BB11-4A5C36D30FBC.jpeg

Oh goddamn those are gorgeous! I might have to upgrade from my normal case.
Best thing about the case (aside from it looking good) is that it acts as a giant heatsink. No need for a fan or heatsink on the FPGA chip.

Best thing about the case (aside from it looking good) is that it acts as a giant heatsink. No need for a fan or heatsink on the FPGA chip.
I've had the case for awhile, it's pretty great, but I'd say don't get black. It's a bit of a dust and finger print magnet. I would go with silver, which is a bit darker than it looks in the picture. But, black is also cool, just providing some real world feedback!

Let me know how it goes. I wonder how that refresh rate will cope on a PVM.

Let me know how it goes. I wonder how that refresh rate will cope on a PVM.
Couple of early thoughts:
  • Refresh rate seems fine on a CRT.
  • Core includes auto orientation switching so no turning your TV on its side.
  • Need to figure out controls. I use an 8BitDo SN30 Pro—the wired USB version—with my MiSTer setup so I have to find a more elegant solution to mapping controls given the unique layout on WS.
  • The core expects renamed BIOS files in the WonderSwan folder within your games folder; “boot1.rom” for WSC and “boot.rom” for WS.
  • The core also expects ROM files with “.ws” or “.wsc” extensions. The set I have uses .bin extension.
Having never had much experience with this platform, I’m very excited to dive in. :thumbsup:

66C75F1C-FA57-40FC-9890-D7B020CEBA4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Wicked. Going to get it cracking tomorrow… Any idea if this will be added to the update_all script?

Back