What's new
Let me know how it goes. I wonder how that refresh rate will cope on a PVM.
Not great...at least on mine. Took some adjusting

but tearing is minimal at 60 Hrz so...win some lose some.

I couldn’t get sync on my capture device at 75 without fiddling too

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in checking out the MT-32 Pi (Roland midi synth sound module) with the MiSTer, I’ll be demoing a handful of DOS games that support it on-stream tonight - 10pm PST.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/gillaxian

28409446-8540-465C-AC8F-D3DED51FA27A.jpeg

Finally got around to hooking up the Wonderswan core. The “update_all” script grabbed the BIOS which saved me hunting around.

Plays really nice with my PVM and also on the MiSTercade. Nice to play the unplayable titles on the WS Flashmasta (eg. Maikamura) and Fire Lancer runs real nice (can’t play that one on my IPS modded handheld).

Button mapping is confusing due to the unique nature of the handheld. But I figured it out. Hopefully the core will allow separate sets of button mappings for both regular games as well as uniquely mapped ones like Silversword & Fire Lancer.

Another great addition to the MiSTer arsenal!

It’s a well thought out core. The 90-degree rotation is really good. I wonder if the higher refresh rate will ever work on CRT?

Got sick of wired controllers and nabbed a 2.4GHz M30 pad with the USB “brick”. It maps fine and functions well, with minor lag, but a couple of things I noticed and was wondering if anyone else has these issues?

1. Can’t map the star or home buttons. Star doesn’t register and it seems like home is just auto mapped to select? Using the M30 MD version, wired, I am able to map home as coin with no issues?

2. I have a pretty big hit or miss rate with it connecting on my USB hub. Unplugging the dongle and plugging it back in always connects. But usually I have to do a full power cycle as it doesn’t like to reconnect after a soft boot, and even on a cold boot at times.

Got sick of wired controllers and nabbed a 2.4GHz M30 pad with the USB “brick”. It maps fine and functions well, with minor lag, but a couple of things I noticed and was wondering if anyone else has these issues?

1. Can’t map the star or home buttons. Star doesn’t register and it seems like home is just auto mapped to select? Using the M30 MD version, wired, I am able to map home as coin with no issues?

2. I have a pretty big hit or miss rate with it connecting on my USB hub. Unplugging the dongle and plugging it back in always connects. But usually I have to do a full power cycle as it doesn’t like to reconnect after a soft boot, and even on a cold boot at times.

Any change if you swap between d-input / x-input? Try Nintendo Switch mode.. I think you have to hold down a button on the pad before turning it on to change modes, its been a while since I've used that one.

Last edited:
I had spotty connection too. Firmware update fixed it. I would download 8BitDo’s latest firmware

Star is used to set turbo on and off. I don't think it gets passed to the receiver.

Back