What's new
I will check, but pretty sure I didn't see any corruption.
Edit: Just noticed that your jumpers are different in this spot.
20220622_193738.jpg

20220622_194511.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I explained in my text why that is :)
I'm posting this in case someone uses Flash ROMs (39SF020) instead of EPROMs, there's a slight difference in the jumper configuration.
26/25 is needed because pin 31 needs to have voltage. Otherwise no samples will play.
14/13 and 20/19 get inverted on mine because the flash has JEDEC pinout.

@Gamesmonkey, let me know if you get to the first boss (stage 1-3) and if the picture is clear or if you see corruption. That was the only spot where I saw corruption. Stage 2 is just fine as well...

Last edited:
What does the rom test say? Are they all marked as OK?
Yeah, they come all OK across the board.

That doesn't tell much about the ROMs specifically because only the program ROMs are tested, not the sprite/tile roms, and those are the ones that the custom chip on the ROM board interfere with.

Attachments

• IMG-9301.jpg
    IMG-9301.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 88
If it was a badly flashed rom, you can try to locate it by removing them one by one and see when the error changes. Could you attach a pic with the issue? I think I can help you to locate it.

@TulioAdriano, @ekorz, @enkonsierto, @Gamesmonkey, hi guys, I've made the conversion for me and a couple of friends and never did I need to solder extra wires. Don't know if my files are different since my antivirus prevents me to download the file dropper link.

Files in attachment.

Attachments

• SD_any_romboard.zip
    231.1 KB · Views: 143
Ah sorry I didn't see the bit about the flash ROMs.
Here is a small capture of mine.

Haha, that was definitely a different experience than I had...

@TulioAdriano, @ekorz, @enkonsierto, @Gamesmonkey, hi guys, I've made the conversion for me and a couple of friends and never did I need to solder extra wires. Don't know if my files are different since my antivirus prevents me to download the file dropper link.

Files in attachment.
@Blio Seri: A fortune teller just told me you will find endless love! Thank you! This ROM did the trick, it works perfectly! ♥♥♥ I'll prepare the IPS patch and release it along with Moonwalker.

All the best!

@TulioAdriano you're most welcome but those aren't my files, I got them from their author. Sorry if I didn't express myself in the best way (intended to mean "the files I have here").
I believe after the link expired people started to share the wrong files. As a matter of a fact, I finally managed to download the files from the link @ekorz shared and they do match the MAME romset so definitely not patched.

Last edited:
Back