What's new
Mark your items as sold

reclaimer

Professional
Reaction score
For sale: Ikegami HTM-1917R $2299 picked up in Bay Area California, or you arrange freight shipping. SOLD off site for $2k along with some other adapters, cables, etc

Willing to negotiate lower for a good home.

• Does 240p, 480i, 480p (dipswitch inside) as well as 720 and 1080i HD resolutions, via RGB component, or SDI input cards.

• Glorious 19/20" screen. This is basically Ikegami's BVM A20f1u equivalent, with a built in remote so no fussing there.

• Great monitor, solid color, sharpness, and geometry. Fully functional pull out adjustment remote tray.

SOLD

Last edited:
This one is NOT my picture - but I wanted to give you an idea what the remote tray looks like.
I can do a full round of pics for a serious buyer - but the monitor is very safely in storage right now and I don't want to pull it out yet :)

j205620536.3.jpg

(Pickup in the Bay Area gets a nice chunky discount :)

Sold! I have a couple more in storage I’ll pull out later - so if someone is interested let me know and I’ll make sure you get a DM when that happens.

I would still miss him to test him..then I would have sworn and tested everything.
If you hear anything please report.Greetings

More of the same in storage, or other monitors? i’m still looking for an xm29.

As far as Pro broadcast monitors, I believe it's all Ikegamis and Sony BVM/PVMs from 8-20"

For consumer CRTs - some smaller Sony, Zenith, Panasonics

Arcade monitors it's a wild motley crew

Sales subforum rules require you to leave posted what it sold for, so please put that in the first post.

Sold! I have a couple more in storage I’ll pull out later - so if someone is interested let me know and I’ll make sure you get a DM when that happens.
Oh damn, I've been looking specifically for an Ikegami HTM-1917 for quite some time and totally missed this. Definitely send me a DM if you have another HTM, especially if it's the same model.

Back