What's new
For Sale
Interesting @qushuang
Do you have store front or anything?
Where would I read up on the available featrues?

@djsheep Received my unit yesterday and tested it works beautifully. No discernible input lag and hot swapped xbox to ps 4 controllers without issue!
Thanks again for the quick shipping and a big +1 for the branded djsheep box :thumbsup:

Thanks to my warped sense of priorities, I haven't haven't tested the PCB yet, but I finished making a small snap fit case to enclose it. Link below if you want to print your own. As mentioned on the Thingiverse page, I recommend using PETG, and please be very careful with you flex the MicroUSB side of the case to push the PCB in. It was my personal preference to make the case fit the PCB tightly, but you could easily grab the STL and move the MicroUSB side case wall 1mm out to avoid the risk of damage altogether if you aren't comfortable with the install process, or unable to use PETG.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5251839

Please excuse the craptacular print quality. White is very unforgiving when photographed, and my PETG has taken on a fair bit of moisture. I was too lazy to fire up my filament dryer for the 4-8 hour wait and just wanted this done :P

case 1.jpg
case 2.jpg
case 3.jpg
case 4.jpg

Enjoy @hyp36rmax - really nice to see these getting out and about. Very keen to hear feedback. I'm yet to find time to even plug mine in and spend some time with it :/

I just saw that support for Ninja Assault on Naomi has been added to the new firmware!

There are 8 units left in this forthcoming batch available. If anyone needs one or more, just PM me.

Should this be plug n' play or am I doing something wrong? The board doesn't seem to negotiate a signal to the naomi. The led just keeps on blinking.

Have you powered the device with 5v and connected the JVS cable? What controller are you using.

Yes I have done both. I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller. The first player led does light up.

Check the GitHub FAQ for answers, failing that if you’re on Twitter the creator is very gracious and quick to answer any questions.

Also, just 5 more units left for this next batch for any straggling parties interested.

Over 50 units sold as of this writing. I’ll keep this pre-order open and keep on ordering batches for A-P as long as there’s demand!

Everyone who’s received theirs, can we get some insight into your experience thus far with it?

Back