What's new
Want To Buy

ebzero89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

I've got an Astro City cab that came with a Sanwa 29e31s which works fine, but doesn't fit great and is 31khz only. I'm looking to buy an MS9 compatible tube. I have a chassis and a yoke available to swap on, so the condition of the chassis isn't super important to me. I'm in the Atlanta area and would be willing to drive a pretty decent way to pick up, or would be willing to try to arrange shipping if it's too far out. Does anyone here have anything that would work?

Hello All,

I've got an Astro City cab that came with a Sanwa 29e31s which works fine, but doesn't fit great and is 31khz only. I'm looking to buy an MS9 compatible tube. I have a chassis and a yoke available to swap on, so the condition of the chassis isn't super important to me. I'm in the Atlanta area and would be willing to drive a pretty decent way to pick up, or would be willing to try to arrange shipping if it's too far out. Does anyone here have anything that would work?
Hey, man. I have a Funai A68QBT892X tube (designed by Samsung) in my Emerson TV that will work for your Nanao MS2931 chassis!

In fact, it has been confirmed that the tube I have will indeed work on the MS2931's because a guy on a blog used it for a tube swap:

https://arcademade.com/blogs/news/successful-blast-city-nanao-ms-2931-arcade-monitor-tube-swap

Granted, it required some magnets to adjust purity, but I have a few of those!

I live in middle Georgia, south of Atlanta! PM me if you're interested.

I'll shoot you a PM in just a bit. It won't hurt to have a backup for my Blast Cities.

Back