- Egret 29 Marquee original or repro
- SEGA City original/repro marquee
- Psikyo multi?

FOUND

- Street FIghter EX2+ ROM & board—— FOUND
- Street Fighter The Movie—— FOUND
-Rival School ROM & Board——- FOUND
- Egret 29 CP —— FOUND

*Please note, i will be paying using Goods & Services - we dont have F&F in Dubai (UAE)*
Also ------------

Looking for spare parts for Wild Riders cab, missing the steering wheel panel, top part. Any parts are welcome

Here’s a photo
EECF8CC1-4040-4835-8813-E62BCFE4C933.jpeg
D8B17411-FAC5-4B35-A752-6C528D505E1B.jpeg

Last edited:
By Sega Race TV Board, do you mean the complete Lindbergh unit or just the disc+chip?

You wouldn't have a Daytona 2 Power Edition romboard to trade for a Battle on the Edge?

Alternatively Andy Geezer would have BOTE on stock.

You wouldn't have a Daytona 2 Power Edition romboard to trade for a Battle on the Edge?

Alternatively Andy Geezer would have BOTE on stock.
I think I made a mistake, I thought PE was the older version 😱. I have one of each and would prefer to have the latest on both, so I guess im looking for PE ☹️ I assumed BOTE is newer because PE had three cars and I’m assuming the 4th can be unlocked by code.

I think I made a mistake, I thought PE was the older version 😱. I have one of each and would prefer to have the latest on both, so I guess im looking for PE ☹️ I assumed BOTE is newer because PE had three cars and I’m assuming the 4th can be unlocked by code.
PE is the newer version with the additional car and track (actually the other 3 tracks in one). But the first track has a much nicer environment on BOTE.

I recently bought a full stack PE from that guy and all was good, just had to change the region:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/165854375990

List updated
Looking for E29 Marquee and CP original or repro
SEGA City marquee original
Sailor Moon pretty soldier PCB

I have a box of wild rider parts from an american cab. The steering assembly was sold but I have the handle bars

*Please note, i will be paying using Goods & Services - we dont have F&F in Dubai (UAE)*
Also ------------
@seifus paid me as F&F on paypal when i sent him 1 month ago a box with some goodies .
He lives in Jumeirah Village Triangle , Dubai , UAE .
I dont get it how for him is working to use F&F and for you who live near him doesnt work . Cheers 👍🏻

Most likely that person has a PayPal account setup in a location that does allow F&F, e.g. they set it up while living in the US for example.

Back