What's new
For Sale
Naomi 2 Dimm 4.02 USD245.00 per one,

Thx

Attachments

• IMG_4938.JPG
    IMG_4938.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 41
@JoeAwesome why the thumbs down?! I paid a fair price although a little high, but the seller is a good dude AND the money went to a good cause. Not every deal can be "the best deal" because sometimes sellers need that cash!

SheepNova's price on this is fair. I think the condition is a little worse than mine, but I think he's in the right ballpark. If not at 1350, then I think 1250 would get it sold fast.

that garegga pcb is most likely HK ver. so prices may differ than the JP ver.
Oh yes, I forgot that region differences affect prices on Toaplan games. Hmm, well then I'm not sure, but Garegga is Garegga!

For me, it's the condition that could affect the price, I didn't get a close look at the pic, and didn't even look at the labels to see if they are original, but still, Garegga I rarely under $1k, region be damned!

Will get several pcs svc chaos (within 3 days),Attachment is the item we sold before.The game card we get is nearly the same as the attachment.USD350.00(only game card).

It's a little expensive now.About 4 years ago,we sold over 100 pcs (USD150-160.00)

Thx

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 48
@JoeAwesome why the thumbs down?! I paid a fair price although a little high, but the seller is a good dude AND the money went to a good cause. Not every deal can be "the best deal" because sometimes sellers need that cash!

SheepNova's price on this is fair. I think the condition is a little worse than mine, but I think he's in the right ballpark. If not at 1350, then I think 1250 would get it sold fast.
You have a history of overpaying, which I’ve pointed out previously. It’s easy for you to say prices are fair when they’re less than what you paid. This can have the knock-on effect of artificially raising prices, but I’ll admit, boards like this aren’t in my market, so maybe, just maybe, you’re being accurate. If you are, consider me wrong, and I accept that and move on.

You have a history of overpaying, which I’ve pointed out previously. It’s easy for you to say prices are fair when they’re less than what you paid. This can have the knock-on effect of artificially raising prices, but I’ll admit, boards like this aren’t in my market, so maybe, just maybe, you’re being accurate. If you are, consider me wrong, and I accept that and move on.
Oh, now I get it, you’re JoeNotAwesome!

Here’s the reality, there are no perfect price guides, just what the market bears, if one person (me) says a game is worth more than it is, guess what, no one else will buy it and that’s that. If someone does buy it, then you know what that means? Yup.

Sorry bro, good luck hunting down those super cheap Gareggas!

Demolish fist USD135.00 original

Thx

Attachments

• IMG_4972.JPG
    IMG_4972.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 34
The last blade 2 original(without label,we'll make a fake label for u.) USD115.00

THx

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Skull fang USD300.00 We'll install the case before send out^+^

THx

Attachments

• IMG_5069.JPG
    IMG_5069.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 44