What's new
Want To Buy

Maskman

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for these MVS titles in loose at descent prices (no bootlegs or conversions) :

- NeoTris
- Ragnagard
- Tecmo World soccer 96
- Neo Bomberman

- Nightmare in the dark
- Baseball Stars 2
- Samuraï Showdown V special /Samurai Spirits zero special
- Twinkle Star Sprites
- Beast Busters : second nightmare (slot + cartridge) Hyper Neo Geo 64
- matrimelee

Thanks
:)

Last edited:
Joko can message Tops to get a picture (whether they send the item they sent a picture of is another question, but condition will be the same). I think they only sell authentic items. I've been very happy with all the B-rank boards I've bought, I've never noticed any flaws. A-rank items have pictures in the listings. Shops from Japan take quality seriously

Joko can message Tops to get a picture (whether they send the item they sent a picture of is another question, but condition will be the same). I think they only sell authentic items. I've been very happy with all the B-rank boards I've bought, I've never noticed any flaws. A-rank items have pictures in the listings. Shops from Japan take quality seriously
Ok, thanks for the information:)

Ok, thanks for the information:)
you can complete the enquiry form and they'll email you pics of the carts. Best thing is that they only deal in orig boards so no need to worry about repros etc. I've bought a few things from Tops and they have been brilliant. quality, even for C classed stuff is great. Their ordering process is a bit long winded though. you'll need a separate ordering form for each game and after that there's a bit of email tennis as they confirm shipping cost etc, then once everyone is happy you pay via paypal and it turns up about a week later.

Hello,
I have some kits complete of Tecmo World Soccer'96 brand new, "NOS" if you are interested.
I think I also have a couple of complete "NOS" World Heroes kits with English & Spanish flyers and some Art of Fighting NOS (cartridge only).

Back