What's new
你可以去看看那些一线的电脑/手机厂家,看看他们可不可以保正长久不会坏.电脑/手机坏只是时候的问题,电子产品都是这个样的.

You can go to see the line of computer/mobile phone manufacturers, can see if they are not bad for a long time. Computer/mobile phone bad it's just a matter of time, the electronic products are the sample.

The FLASH chips are okay, and the manufacturers are fine. However, the voltage on the FLASH is 3.3V. The CPS1 voltage is 5.0V. If they are connected, CPS1 will be hurt later. Either resistors or adapter (74ALVC16245) must be used for ADDR, DATA, CE, WE, etc. to protect the CPS1 for a long time.

Even if it does not appear to be a problem now, it will be unfortunate if the CPS1 goes bad prematurely as a result. It is worth the cost to design the device safely.

I will want to use your device if you can take this precaution.

FLASH芯片还可以,制造商也很好。 但是,FLASH上的电压为3.3V。 CPS1电压为5.0V。 如果它们已连接,CPS1将在以后受到伤害。 必须使用电阻器或适配器(74ALVC16245)用于ADDR,DATA,CE,WE等,以长时间保护CPS1。

即使现在看起来不是问题,如果CPS1因此过早地变坏也将是不幸的。 安全地设计设备是值得的。

如果你可以采取这种预防措施,我想使用你的设备。

The FLASH chips are okay, and the manufacturers are fine. However, the voltage on the FLASH is 3.3V. The CPS1 voltage is 5.0V. If they are connected, CPS1 will be hurt later. Either resistors or adapter (74ALVC16245) must be used for ADDR, DATA, CE, WE, etc. to protect the CPS1 for a long time.

Even if it does not appear to be a problem now, it will be unfortunate if the CPS1 goes bad prematurely as a result. It is worth the cost to design the device safely.

FLASH芯片还可以,制造商也很好。 但是,FLASH上的电压为3.3V。 CPS1电压为5.0V。 如果它们已连接,CPS1将在以后受到伤害。 必须使用电阻器或适配器(74ALVC16245)用于ADDR,DATA,CE,WE等,以长时间保护CPS1。

如果你可以采取这种预防措施,我想使用你的设备。
CPS1 power supply voltage is less than 5V, motherboard is no problem.

That attitude is what is wrong with the China made MVS 161-in-1 carts, and why we needed @Darksoft to (finally) liberate us.
The above stance only proves we'll need his help again if we are to have a true solution (aka voltage matters, that extra power results in extra heat and stress on components).

It's amature/unprofessional and #notinmyarcade kthxbi :thumbdown:

That attitude is what is wrong with the China made MVS 161-in-1 carts, and why we needed @Darksoft to (finally) liberate us.The above stance only proves we'll need his help again if we are to have a true solution (aka voltage matters, that extra power results in extra heat and stress on components).

At least in fairness sake the 161 in 1 has had a hardware revision and the newer ones are "safe" and properly stepped. They also switched memory types from pachinko reused memory chips to these weird ones that are BGA chips soldered to these finger pcbs that go where the memory chips used to be. Still have the same bugged roms but can't win them all.

That attitude is what is wrong with the China made MVS 161-in-1 carts, and why we needed @Darksoft to (finally) liberate us.The above stance only proves we'll need his help again if we are to have a true solution (aka voltage matters, that extra power results in extra heat and stress on components).
At least in fairness sake the 161 in 1 has had a hardware revision and the newer ones are "safe" and properly stepped. They also switched memory types from pachinko reused memory chips to these weird ones that are BGA chips soldered to these finger pcbs that go where the memory chips used to be. Still have the same bugged roms but can't win them all.
The new 161-in-1s run the flash chips at the 3.3V they are designed at, and are mostly okay - the C and P ROM address lines and control signals go through a 5V-tolerant FPGA, no problem there. The M and S ROMs are still directly interfacing with the cartridge bus signals.

如果你可以采取这种预防措施,我想使用你的设备。
The problem is not the power supply voltage for the FLASH ICs. The problem is the I/O voltage.

That attitude is what is wrong with the China made MVS 161-in-1 carts, and why we needed @Darksoft to (finally) liberate us.The above stance only proves we'll need his help again if we are to have a true solution (aka voltage matters, that extra power results in extra heat and stress on components).It's amature/unprofessional and #notinmyarcade kthxbi :thumbdown:
The new 161-in-1s run the flash chips at the 3.3V they are designed at, and are mostly okay - the C and P ROM address lines and control signals go through a 5V-tolerant FPGA, no problem there. The M and S ROMs are still directly interfacing with the cartridge bus signals.
Oh that's no good, the only hardware revision reviews I've seen/read didn't touch on that. If it's only two ROMs that's not too hard of a fix for myself so thanks for the heads up on that.

如果你可以采取这种预防措施,我想使用你的设备。
CPS1 power supply voltage is less than 5V, motherboard is no problem
Come on, how much more expensive can be to make a proper multi?. Customers are going to expect things done the right way. I understand that China economy is based on low prices and questionable quality but this is not a plastic toy that you are going to sell for $0.50 a unit, keep this in mind. I'm very interested in this multi, having all the games in eproms is something that I love but the lack of quality is something that I hate. You should be open minded and embrace the constructive criticism that me and others are offering here. You have a winner product if you improve the quality a bit.
\o/.k.

Wow, that looks like the real deal above (aka ROMs have Q-Sound intact).

This looks very promising.

Why does this one say its hacked?? hacked how?

O1CN01237li9Bn9PvvTAM_!!1866127209.jpg

23€ ?!?!?!?!?

Am I missing something? 3000 yen = 23 euros, right? For that price I'd get that regardless.

I have seen some weird C&D hacks in India back in the day. Bald Mustapha etc. This seems to be some other hack. And well done lydz - I wish you did put in unhacked roms - DS is not making a CPS1.5 multi in the near future anyways might be a good buy.

Back