What's new
1 to 7 I dont understand looks like 3 Heaven or something cant understand what game is that.
8 to 10 The Punishers and related hacks
11 to 16 Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and related hacks

If I am not mistaken there are 3 game in the multi.

@lydz laoshi, please can you confirm the name of the games in English?

01 Three Kingdoms 2 World Edition
02 Three Kingdoms 2 Asian Edition
03 Three Kingdoms 2 US version
04 Three Kingdoms 2nd Edition
05 Three Kingdoms 2 Three Beauty Edition
06 Three Kingdoms 2 Zhao Yun slag version
07 Three Kingdoms 2 Guan Yu Enhanced Edition
08 Punisher World Edition
09 Punisher US Edition
10 punishers Japanese version
11 Dinosaur New Century Japanese Edition
12 dinosaur new century unparalleled boss
13 Dinosaur New Century Metamorphosis Edition
14 Dinosaur New Century Musou 2010
15 Dinosaur New Century World Edition
16 Dinosaur New Century US Edition

Game list can be seen in one of the images:

lydz_cps15_game_list.jpg

Who here reads Chinese?
It's on the listing and Google can mostly translate it:
Cps1.5 16 in 1
01 Three Kingdoms 2 World Edition
02 Three Kingdoms 2 Asian Edition
03 Three Kingdoms 2 US version
04 Three Kingdoms 2nd Edition
05 Three Kingdoms 2 Three Beauty Edition
06 Three Kingdoms 2 Zhao Yun slag version
07 Three Kingdoms 2 Guan Yu Enhanced Edition
08 Punisher World Edition
09 Punisher US Edition
10 punishers Japanese version
11 Dinosaur New Century Japanese Edition
12 dinosaur new century unparalleled boss
13 Dinosaur New Century Metamorphosis Edition
14 Dinosaur New Century Musou 2010
15 Dinosaur New Century World Edition
16 Dinosaur New Century US Edition

Looks like he's finally using the taobao consolidation shipping option so oops I bought a 1.5 multi :D

Edit: beaten

I will order tomorrow, hopefully you guys already bought everything by that time so nothing left for me to buy :)

I'd be interested in one but not trying to jump through hoops to buy one from there.

Wow, you've bought one? Nice, enjoy and keep us posted.

For me personally... I will only buy a @Darksoft CPS1. That way I know I will get decent quality stuff and aftercare for sure :)
I'm open to supporting any development and even if the multi isn't the best I can swap the B board and use my own conversions. Considering the rarity/cost of 1.5 dash setups the price alone for the multi was decent enough for me. I'd love for darksoft to prove me wrong but I highly doubt he will bother with 1.5 games/platform due to the small base.

Edit: if someone's interested in buying one you can use taobao's consolidation shipping so you don't have to go through a third party. It's kind of a pain to get setup but works great once you understand how taobao works. http://www.howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao/ is a pretty good guide to get started and I can answer (some) questions as I have had plenty of successful purchases from taobao over the last few years.

Since it lacks Muscle Bomber Duo: Ultimate Team Battle which is apparently hard to emulate? I am thinking if this is a full clone of CPS1.5 or some sort of hybrid tech. If it is not proper implementation I will wait for MisTER or MisTRess in the future to get an FPGA implementation actually.

It is weird that it's missing Slam Masters. I don't think it has anything to do with emulation though.

It's on the listing and Google can mostly translate it:
Oh, oops, I just skipped straight to the images.

But if I'm not mistaken (and going by the filterboard on the front I don't think I am) this is a full CPS1.5 setup with a bootleg ROM board.

If the ROM board is like the Darksoft setup and flash ROMs are seated in the original ROM sockets, you could potentially put whatever you want on there, but in that case I see no reason why Saturday Night Slam Masters and Warriors of Fate would be missing (Warriors of Fate is also the logo in one of the images)

A CPS1.5 board is probably worth about the same as that full setup too.

If the ROM board has been completely replaced by the bootleg board, then you're missing Q Sound, Warriors of Fate, Saturday Night Slam Masters and it's basically a CPS1 with a filterboard on the front filled with hacks

Edit: Q Sound board looks like it's there so I still don't see why this is using hacks and not the original ROMs in a similar fashion to the Darksoft CPS2

Edit: Q Sound board looks like it's there so I still don't see why this is using hacks and not the original ROMs in a similar fashion to the Darksoft CPS2
Maybe because this bootleg romboard is tied to a specific C-board and doesn't do on the fly patching of B registers and layer masks.
So it works only for romsets hacked for this specific C board.
Just a supposition here, OP should be able to tell us why.

Basically from what I can tell it's the same multi from the CPS1 and it replaces the B board in the CPS1.5. If you wanted to run "legit-ish" you can swap it out with a mask rom-type B board and B-21 to run conversions.

Basically from what I can tell it's the same multi from the CPS1 and it replaces the B board in the CPS1.5. If you wanted to run "legit-ish" you can swap it out with a mask rom-type B board and B-21 to run conversions.
what about the qsound ROMs? They are normally on the qsound board

Maybe because this bootleg romboard is tied to a specific C-board and doesn't do on the fly patching of B registers and layer masks.So it works only for romsets hacked for this specific C board.
Just a supposition here, OP should be able to tell us why.
All CPS1.5 uses a battery backed B-21 as far as I knew? That was why they were so easily hacked to work on CPS1 as long as you have a B-21

Last edited:
01三国志2世界版 Warriors of Fate (World 921002)
02三国志2亚洲版 Sangokushi II (Asia 921005)
03三国志2美版 Warriors of Fate (US 921031)
04三国志2日版 Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (Japan 921031)
05三国志2三美女版 Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (hack )
06三国志2赵云渣渣版 Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (hack )
07三国志2关羽强化版 Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (hack )
08惩罚者世界版 The Punisher (World 930422)
09惩罚者美版 The Punisher (US 930422)
10惩罚者日版 he Punisher (Japan 930422)
11恐龙新世纪日版 Cadillacs Kyouryuu-Shinseiki (Japan 930201)
12恐龙新世纪无双boss cadillacs and Dinosaurs (hack )
13恐龙新世纪变态版 cadillacs and Dinosaurs (hack )
14恐龙新世纪无双2010 adillacs and Dinosaurs (hack )
15恐龙新世纪世界版 Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (World 930201)
16恐龙新世纪美版 Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (US 930201)

So it's still a 3 in 1 but it's Warriors of Fate, Punisher and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

I don't understand... Slam Masters has been patched to run with the B-21 C-Board using the CPS1.5 A-Board (this is how you could make a conversion before key restore was discovered).
Anyway, this multi should be able to add support by using that same set... No?
Maybe because this bootleg romboard is tied to a specific C-board and doesn't do on the fly patching of B registers and layer masks.
So it works only for romsets hacked for this specific C board.
100%, but Slam Masters HAS been hacked (same as all the others).

Now these sets are, IMO not something I would want to use... Because we have true key restore now.
I've always believed some patching bugs/problems exist in these sets, I just have no proof... Only my foil hat level paranoia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back