What's new
Im, fine with no box. Hell id even prefer it.

No box needed here either. But appreciate the touch you put into your Product packaging.

Didn't get a box or instructions for the first one I got from you, don't need one now. ;)

I think it's pretty obvious that in a community of DIYers we don't mind a barebones version of anything. However, I also do think that there was a good outpouring of appreciation when the original boxes were released. So while need is a pretty relative term in a hobby space... I think that most would prefer a product with a box and documentation included? or am I off base.

Is it the immediacy and lack of necessity? or was making the packaging and documentation unnecessary?

You could post a poll somewhere @KaPH33n. I’d vote for “unnecessary” as many products I’ve bought from this forum had no special box or physical documentation.

I want the product asap. That said, I am still using the foam that came in the Darksoft multi kit boxes for various things. Like keeping spare eeprom chips legs safe. :)

I'm fine without the box.
Would this run be alongside the Universal Versus Kit as well?

im so glad my name is almost up. Thanks so much guys. Looking forward to streaming so soon.

how many can be done with the bare bones?

Back